Keep kids safe and focused with the most comprehensive parental controls for devices in the home and on the go - all in from place.
Circle parental controls help parents manage screen time for kids whether they are playing their favorite online game, connecting with friends, or doing schoolwork. Circle goes beyond setting Time Limits and Filters with additional features like Pause, History, Rewards, and Bedtime. Parents can even customize screen time controls based on their kids’ ages and their own family preferences.
SET ONLINE SCREEN TIME LIMITS:
• Filter: Choose appropriate (or block inappropriate) content by age.
• Time Limits: Set daily screen time limits for popular apps and sites.
• Pause the Internet®: Make the Internet stop for every family member (or just one).
MONITOR AND KEEP TRACK OF ONLINE TIME:
• History: Check out sites kids visited (or tried to visit) throughout the day. Or go back as far as you’d like.
• Usage: Get a complete picture of your family’s Internet use, across all devices.
• Location: Keep track of your kids through their mobile devices.
BALANCE TIME ONLINE AND OFFLINE:
• Bedtime: Ensure your kids get the sleep they need. Set a bedtime for connected devices.
• Rewards: Celebrate good behavior by giving a little extra online time just for the day.
• Focus Time: Schedule some distraction-free time for school, homework, or going offline.
Start managing your family’s online screen time today with a 1-Month free trial to access all of Circle’s premium parental control features.
Kids can use the Circle app to keep track of their own time online with a personalized dashboard.
Circle Home Plus — sold separately
Need an in-home device to manage online screen time on smart TVs, video game consoles, and computers? Manage all Wi-Fi connected devices in your home with the Circle Home Plus parental controls device. Learn more: meetcircle.com
If you have any questions, need help with Circle, or want to provide feedback, please contact our Support Team:
Subscription Pricing & Terms
A Circle subscription is required and gives your family access to every Circle parental control feature.
The Circle subscription is an automatically renewing subscription. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions are billed at the start of each period and cannot be refunded. Subscribers can manage subscriptions and disable auto-renewal by visiting their iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
The Off Time feature has been renamed to Focus Time. Use this feature for distraction-free Internet time. Schedule Focus Times throughout the day that let your kids access only the websites you want or no websites at all. Preset Focus Times for important moments like practicing piano or dinner with the family.
Setting Custom Sites is now even easier. You can use this setting from its own tab on the Filter Settings page. When you enter a Custom Site with a domain that matches one of our managed apps, you’ll see a suggestion to manage that app instead.
This release also includes other design improvements and bug fixes.
If you have questions, please visit support.meetcircle.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Circle Media Incorporated
- 88.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Circle Media Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly S$ 13.48
- Yearly S$ 128.98
- Monthly S$ 14.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.