The Coinhako app is used, downloaded and trusted by hundreds of thousands of retail traders in Asia for quick and easy access to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, Polkadot, XRP, Dai, Zilliqa, DeFi cryptocurrencies and much more.
Designed on the principles of ease-of-use, convenience, and security, we have been a top choice for users in Asia since 2014, and you will be able to enjoy the following features in countries like Singapore and Vietnam – and the rest of the APAC market subsequently – while on-the-go with the Coinhako app:
1. Bitcoin, Ethereum and cryptocurrency trading with fiat currencies – SGD, VND, USD
2. Multi payment options to fund your account and trade cryptocurrencies on Coinhako
– Card payments (Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards): Instant fiat to cryptocurrency trading with card payments
– Direct bank transfers: Quick wallet funding with fiat currencies – SGD, VND
– Stablecoin funding for USD: Deposit USDT and USDC to enjoy immediate conversions to fiat USD
– Other third-party payment providers
4. Swap: Cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency trading – BTC:ETH, ETH:LINK, and much more
5. A secure wallet to store, send & receive Bitcoin, Ethereum and cryptocurrencies at Coinhako
6. Real-time price monitoring
7. Cryptocurrency rewards user loyalty programme
8. 24 / 7 customer support to accommodate the ‘always-on’ cryptocurrency landscape
Supported cryptocurrencies - BTC, BCH, DOT, ETH, LINK, LTC, XRP, ZIL, DAI and much more!
At Coinhako, our mission is to provide the APAC market with easy access to digital assets like Bitcoin, Chainlink, Ethereum, Polkadot, Defi cryptocurrencies, and any other tokenized assets that will come. As such, we are working to further expand our services for the markets we serve.
Stay tuned to our spaces like:
1. Our Telegram group: Click.coinhako.com/TGOfficial
2. Our Blog: Click.coinhako.com/blog
3. Our Information Page: Click.coinhako.com/informationpage
If you require assistance, have any suggestions or want to learn more, please chat with us at Click.coinhako.com/coinhakosupport
If you enjoy your experience with Coinhako, do drop us a review and feedback for us to further improve our services.
Thank you for your support and for making Coinhako your choice.
What’s New ?
We update our app regularly so you get the best experience possible. Update your Coinhako app now to enjoy all the latest features!
In this version, we exterminated some tech bugs and made our app more stable. Check it out now!
Ratings and Reviews
Okay to use for beginner crypto investors so far but….
UI is easy to manoeuvre which I like and generally app works as it should when buying and selling crypto at normal times. However it seems the app isn’t as stable (app hangs) when handling buy/sell during peak times when market is hot or there is a cash out situation. It will be good if we can stake coins or have more choices of tokens to be taken out.
SG’s WORST crypto platform
You are better off on popular exchanges such as Binance.
1. Extremely high Fees (4x competitors)
2. ALWAYS Crashes when there’s high market volume effectively rendering the whole app useless
(purchased coins I wanted at 10-20%+ the price I wanted to buy in by the time they restored it during the crypto crash)
3. Developers don’t seem to be interested in creating a workable app even after so many years - read the reviews in previous years, same issue #2 is echoed by users
4. Doesn’t support send/transfer for majority of coins even the mainstream ones, your digital assets are effectively stuck with them
5. Charges even for a bank withdrawal, and couldn’t even get me my money within the stated 5 business days!
6. Useless interface that doesn’t support stop limit orders or even basic sell orders for that matter.. you can’t limit your losses, or sell once it hits a certain price.
Just terrible, use at your own demise/if you are buying in really small amounts and won’t be affected by having your assets/funds locked up.
P.S Really makes me wonder what the developer team is doing after all these years and large customer base :)
Crazy fees and unnecessary limitations.
Don’t get me wrong the app is easy to use and I love the user interface, but there are super high fees for anything you do, be it buying, selling or even convert one currency to another. I realised they don’t even allow currency transfer to other wallets for some currencies like DAI. Furthermore, I lost $40 worth of Bitcoin in a transfer and after I emailed they didn’t even get back to me. Also, you’ll have to wait a super long time for anything to happen, other than buying, any action is gonna take at least a day to happen. If you’re a beginner, Coinhako is not the way to go. There are other apps which aren’t as easy to use but don’t screw you over like this app. Use binanace or Coinbase.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coin Supermart Pte. Ltd.
- 83.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Indonesian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 - 2016 Coin Supermart Pte. Ltd.