The best cooking game loved by MILLIONS OF PLAYERS around the world! Fun, vibrant, and FREE!
Here's the recipe for Cooking Diary's success:
● Hundreds of appetizing dishes that make your mouth water!
● Dozens of unique restaurants!
● A cute pet that will never leave you bored!
● Trendy outfits for you and your pet!
● Culinary competitions for every taste!
● You can play with your friends!
● Interesting characters, each with their own unique personality!
● Fascinating storyline garnished with humor!
● Vibrant graphics and incomparable animation!
● Regular free updates!
Complete colorful levels, open new restaurants, and etch YOUR NAME into the culinary history of the city!
International Mobile Gaming Awards 2019 People's Choice Award winner!
Join us on social media to keep up with the latest news from Tasty Hills:
Chef, meet the most romantic update in the history of Cooking Diary!
- Residents of the culinary capital are celebrating Valentine's Day!
- Food Truck: don't let an evil witch spoil the celebration of love!
- Creighton's Challenge: the Culinary King has a challenge for you!
- Restaurants: the vacation-themed Sunny Beach and the cozy Catfé!
- A new contender for Johnny's heart!
- Our friends hold a grand wedding!
This festive update will strike your heart like a Cupid's arrow!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Got me hooked!
In principle, this is like any other cooking games that makes you earn stars to go on to the next stage. But look deeper and you will find that it is an interesting game with plot twists and also chances to decorate your restaurant. The different stages are many enough to make me want to keep on upgrading my restaurant but not long enough for me to get bored. The stages are easy to clear and most often than not,you don’t need to buy stuff to upgrade your restaurant to clear them.I’ve only had this game for about a week now and I’m already on the 4th area of the game, which totally shows how hooked I am. Great game.
Mission Impossible Stages
I’ve been playing this game for quite awhile and I find it interesting however as I play, some of the stages are really crazy difficult to clear even when you have upgraded your kitchen and interior fully.
For example to clear a stage you need 115 hearts. This means you need to clear at least 23 people with full hearts. There are quite a lot of “impatient customers” with 2 or 3 add on dishes in this stage too. I’ve used sweets and skates to aid but still the maximum hearts I could achieved is 87. It became very frustrated when you have to resort to buy diamonds on “dishes” just to clear it.
This game is attractive because it is challenging but achievable. People can buy diamonds to upgrade their kitchen or interior fully to clear stages faster if needed to. The frustration came from not able to clear a stage even when you have a fully upgraded kitchen and interior. Please look into this to avoid disappointment on people who love this game.
Developer Response ,
Hi Chef! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad experience. We will pass your feedback along to our development team. We'll strive to make our game better!
I don’t usually write reviews but i had to for this game. I think this game has singlehandedly won hands down in terms of creativity and engagement. I love time management games and used to be addicted to Diner Dash, the Emily series etc. But for the past couple of months I have played nothing but Cooking Diary. The introduction of Guilds is an excellent way to keep us engaged, and i love the food trucks too. If I had one comment for the game to be even better, it would be - don’t make us go through 60 levels just to get to the next shop! I’m 34 years old by the way. Love this game!
- MyTona Pte Ltd
- 362 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017-2019 MyTona Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved ®2017 MyTona Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of rubies S$ 1.48
- Bag of rubies S$ 4.48
- Case of rubies S$ 14.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.