Exclusively for DBS Treasures, DBS Treasures Private Client and DBS Private Bank Singapore clients.
With this DBS iWealth SG app, you can now keep track of your investments and also manage your day-to-day banking through your mobile anytime, anywhere.
Exciting new features include:
• View enhanced summary dashboard with top gainers and losers in your wealth portfolio
• View detailed-level data for holdings including equity and funds price charts
• View transactions for your holdings that are either pending or settled
• View your portfolio allocation by asset class or currency
• Set up price alerts for stocks, fixed income, funds and FX
• Receive push notification for price alerts, investment orders, corporate actions and product maturity
• Read personalised research articles selected by the bank's Chief Investment Officer
• Trade equities in Singapore, Hong Kong, US, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Japan markets
Plus, you can continue to enjoy all existing DBS digibank SG services.
Simply download the DBS iWealth SG app and login using your existing DBS iBanking User ID, PIN and DBS iB Secure Device.
Note : If you don’t have a DBS iBanking account, you may apply at www.dbs.com/sg/personal/ibanking
Thanks for using DBS iWealth! To make your banking simpler, smarter and faster, we’ve made the following improvements:
- Performance improvements and fixes
Do continue to let us know your feedback, so we can make your banking experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but unstable
App makes banking easier but interface a not very intuitive. If selecting an account to make a transfer, it takes it that u want to transfer credit in. Mostly we want to select the account to transfer out from first and there is no reverse button to make it the debit account. The app hangs at every session I have used it so I need to restart it again but it will work well until it hangs again after you perform a few transactions. I keep updating but that problem still exists.
App was stuck with poor signal warning once it detected weak WiFi signal
I was trying to top up my daughter’s prepaid phone this morning when the WiFi signal was weak. Warning of weak signal appeared. I soon stopped using WiFi and switched to 4G instead but the weak signal warning kept coming back.
I was so upset as I need to top up my daughter’s prepaid phone before she went for an exam. I tried deleting the app and downloaded it again. The same signal kept coming back. Finally, I decided to switch to Singtel app to get the job done.
Instructions on 6 digit PIN generation via Token is so poor...it says to ‘press and hold icon’ for number. I have tried a million times and I cannot see a legit thing for me to press! And the SMS route is not available!!!???
When I go into the T&C to check the steps... the text is so darn tiny and non-user friendly to qualify as instructions that you might as well not put it up but only to frustrate your already frustrated customer!! I can’t even get in to my task to do.
So much for your wonderful digital innovation.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.