This is the way we PayLah!
• Scan and Pay with QR Code: Available at thousands of NETS QR Code, PayLah! QR Code enabled merchants such as Comfort / CityCab Taxis, Popular, 7-Eleven and more!
• PayNow integration: Transfer funds to PayNow registered users, even non-DBS customers from other banks, who have not signed up for PayLah!
• Send Money / Request Money: Send money or receive payments from anyone, even non-DBS / POSB customers via mobile numbers, QR Codes and Payment Links.
• Shop Online: Enjoy faster checkouts through in-app purchase of Golden Village cinema movie tickets and TravellerShield Plus, and mobile payments on Qoo10, COURTS, AXS and many other leading online stores
• Instant Rebates: Enjoy cashbacks that are instantly credited into your wallet when you Scan & Pay on PayLah! at selected merchants
• My QR: Create a QR Code or a payment link to request and collect payments for items or services that you’re promoting online through marketplaces like Carousell without disclosing your mobile phone number!
• Request for Funds: Ask friends to pay you their share of the bill
• Bill Payment: Make payments to organisations including SP Services, IRAS, and Town Councils directly or through AXS
• Prepaid top-up: Top up Starhub and M1 Prepaid SIM cards conveniently
• Pay for your food orders: Enjoy a seamless experience when you pay with PayLah! for your DBS FasTrack orders from Koufu, Tang Tea House and Aloha Poke
• eAng Bao: Celebrating with your friends/family? Send an eAng Bao to them!
• Mobile Pre-Paid Top-up: Top-up mobile pre-paid SIM cards (StarHub and M1)
All with PayLah!
No other eWallet, mobile payment, online banking, or finance application in Singapore allows you to do so within the same app!
Other Useful Features
• Auto Debit: Enable this feature for seamless payments with PayLah!. Skip the ‘Top-up’ step as the funds will be deducted directly from your linked bank account when you have insufficient wallet balance.
• Top Up via FAST: Non DBS / POSB internet banking / digibank users can top up their PayLah! wallets from other banks via online FAST transfer service.
• Notify Your Friends: Receive or send notifications online when you send money / request for payments! Available via SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger.
• Apple iPhone Touch/Face ID: Access DBS PayLah! with Touch/Face ID (on selected Apple devices)
• Invite Merchant: Refer your favourite hawker or neighbourhood small businesses to accept cashless payments via PayLah! QR Code
Download and register for Singapore’s favourite mobile wallet now!
• DBS PayLah! is a mobile payment and mobile wallet service offered by DBS Bank Ltd
• PayNow is a peer-to-peer funds transfer service by The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS)
• NETS is a national banking payment system designated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
• AXS is a leading solution provider and operator of an Electronic Service Delivery Network (ESDN)
We’ve enhanced the PayLah! in-app experience:
• Complete your profile made simple and instant with MyInfo
• Enhanced SMS OTP messages specific to transaction type
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Really useful app, however notifications don't work anymore
Everything was working well and fine and I was very pleased but suddenly since a few days ago notifications stopped working and I have to constantly log in and check if anybody transferred me (as I do online selling) which is quite a hassle compared to just getting immediate notifications without having to check if I got the money.
Other than that there's not much major issue I have come across and I am content with the app!
Love the convenience
Don't need my physical wallet now, especially in cab rides. More taxi uncles now know what to do when I ask to pay by QR. No scrambling for coins while taxi uncle impatiently waits. Easy to use for carousell transactions also - hope they can do a tie up with carousell so more and more sellers will use this instead of the troublesome bank transfer method! Like the new look of the app but hope to see even more features (and deals) added in!
Great utility app but poor password requirements!
Overall a very useful app especially after Face ID integration! But I have to comment on the password requirements. Basically I had to reset my password 4 times before realising that Paylah doesn’t accept special characters 😕 The funny part is the app automatically removes the special characters that I typed in my password and conveniently saved it. The next time I tried to log in with that password obviously it was wrong. A better UX is to warn users when they enter special characters or even better allow special characters in passwords!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.