[ Introducing 9 New Authentic DC Comics Skins ]
- Artemis, Ocean Master, Harley Quinn, Mera, Cyborg,
Star Sapphire, Lex Luthor, Captain Cold, Larfleeze
[ New Features: 'Daily Boss' and 'Rank War' ]
- Daily Boss
Defeat dungeon every day to acquire and upgrade your Skin!
- Rank War
Compete against other users in combat to win rewards!
[ Various Updates ]
- New Skin System, Character Balance Patch, Competitive Battle Patch,
Urgent Evasion Patch, Bug Fixes, and etc.
※Check our official community for more details.
▶New ‘Sentinels of Magic’ Family Update
New DC Super Heroes & Super-Villains updated!
- Shazam, Zatanna, Black Adam, Enchantress, Eclipso
※ About DC UNCHAINED ※
▶ Play as your favorite DC Super Heroes & Super-Villains!
- 35 characters with unique action and skills.
▶Art by DC Comics Artist!
- Enjoy the art of DC throughout the game.
▶Live PVP with your own Super Hero & Super-Villain Team!
- Build your own Super Hero & Super-Villain Team to become the best in the DC Universe.
- Explore an original story of DC Super Heroes & Super-Villains through 《Story Mode》
- Enjoy individual stories of DC Characters through 《Vision Quest》
- Work together with your friends in 《Unchained Mode》
- Complete missions to test your limits in 《Simulation Combat》
DC: UNCHAINED Official Community
■ Official Community Page : https://www.plug.game/Dcunchained
■ YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/dcunchained
■ Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DCUnchainedOfficial
- 버그 수정
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m a fairly new player, and I jumped right into competitive one day (probably not the best idea since it’s my first multiplayer match) and a wave of salt washed over me as I got absolutely pummeled by players with teams much better than mine. So I set on this quest to suggest a way in which the matchmaking for competitive could be fixed.
Instead of matching players based on their rank, just match players based on their team power. Sure, this is impractical as a player’s team power may not represent the player’s skill, but this makes the match much more fare compared to matching a level 20 in bronze with a level 8 in the same rank.
Now I’n going to awkwardly leave this review here and disappear. Have a good day now.
The game so far have been smooth in gameplay as the updates are regularly. The roster is growing after every update.
The disadvantage is hard to level up and hard to find gold cards in game. The competitive mode is not fair and laggy. It is based on the ranking and your opponent level is at maximum lvl 60.
It will be best if they match according to the total team threat and account level.
Nice game and fairly stable for day 1
Game mechanics are nice . The character stamina is a nice touch that seems to be inspired by previous DC games likes injustice . Animations for moves and basic attacks are very nice . Battery drains fast on the highest settings but when on lowers settings , it's hard to read the text in game . That would be one area I hope can be improved .
- Four Thirty Three
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © TM & ⓒ DC Comics TM & ⓒ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. ⓒ 4:33 Creative Lab & Thumbage Inc. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Catwoman's Stolen Wallet S$ 4.48
- S.T.A.R. Labs Research Fund S$ 14.98
- War Chest of Ares S$ 44.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.