DiDi provides various efficient and reliable mobility services to hundreds of millions of users worldwide. Whenever needed, DiDi can get you a ride in minutes, saving you from the hassle of finding parking or long wait.
Simple steps to use DiDi:
1. Tap the App to open and select a service.
2. To book a ride, choose your pick-up and drop-off locations. You can add and save frequent destinations for future rides.
3. Once matched with a driver, you will be able to see information of the driver and the vehicle. You can also check the route your driver takes to pick you up as well as the driver's estimated time of arrival (ETA) and real-time traffic conditions.
4. The in-app messaging feature allows easy communication with your driver. Instant IM translation between English and Chinese is also available in the Chinese mainland.
5. Pay directly through the in-app payment feature or in cash (Taxi only)
In Chinese mainland\Hong Kong, DiDi provides the following services:
DiDi Taxi – Get a cab easily.
DiDi Express – Enjoy a convenient and affordable ride. (available in Chinese mainland)
DiDi Premier – Ride in a premium vehicle and enjoy your driver’s professional services. Reserve an airport pick-up and drop-off service whenever needed. (Cross-border service for select cities- Hong Kong)
DiDi Luxe – Indulge yourself in the highest levels of comfort and luxury in a premium lounge on wheels. (available in Chinese mainland)
To use DiDi outside the Greater China Region, please download the “DiDi-Mobility” app to enjoy our services. Please visit our website for more information http://www.didiglobal.com/
-Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Alert! Payment limitations for foreigners
Do not use Didi for taxis in China because they don’t accept international card payment and if you pay using cash, the drivers always forget to acknowledge payment and they move on with life while you are stuck with an App that continues to demand for payment.
Poor support system
I make a trip from one city to another (200km away) and I am unable to pay due to didi system error. Took me 2 hours to contact the customer service using the app and answer is my cc was block for safety reason. F tupic reason as I had been using this acc and card since Uber was kick out of china. And now for 3 days I can’t make any booking cause I didn’t pay for the last trip and I have to F’ing pay extra 1000 to get back to the city which is 200km away. Best is the customer service can do F to help and ask me to ask my friend to help book. I am in china for work for god sake and it’s holiday. You expect me to call my customer and say, could you help me book a car?
- Beijing XiaoJu Technology Co., Ltd.
- 438.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 小桔科技
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.