Dream League Soccer 2021 puts you in the heart of the action with a fresh look and brand new features! Build your dream team from over 4,000 FIFPro™ licensed players and take to the field against the world’s best soccer clubs! Rise through 8 divisions whilst enjoying full 3D motion-captured player moves, immersive in-game commentary, team customisations and much more. The beautiful game has never been so good!
BUILD YOUR DREAM TEAM
Sign top superstar players such as Kevin De Bruyne & Roberto Firmino to create your very own Dream Team! Perfect your style, develop your players and take on any team who stands in your way as you rise through the ranks. Upgrade your stadium with world-class facilities as you make your way to the Legendary Division. Have you got what it takes?
NEW AND IMPROVED GAMEPLAY
The very best Dream League Soccer experience awaits with new animations and improved AI we’ve revolutionised the most engaging football experience on mobile. Dream League Soccer 2021 is the perfect soccer package, one which captures the true spirit of the beautiful game.
DRESSED FOR SUCCESS
Feast your eyes on the best-looking Dream League Soccer experience ever! Customise your manager from a host of different options including hairstyles and outfits. Along with our new and improved graphics engine, your dream team has never looked this good!
CONQUER THE WORLD
Dream League Live mode puts your club against the very best in the world. Work your way through the ranks to prove your team is the greatest and compete in Global Leaderboards for exclusive prizes!
• Build and develop your dream team from over 4,000 FIFPro™ licensed players
• Full 3D motion-captured kicks, tackles, celebrations and goalkeeper saves gives unmatched realism
• Reach legendary status as you rise through 8 divisions and compete in more than 10 cup competitions
• Build your soccer empire from your own Stadium to Medical, Commercial and Training facilities
• Recruit Agents and Scouts to help identify top talent in the transfer market
• Immersive and exciting match commentary keeps you in the heart of the action
• Use Coaches to develop your players technical and physical abilities
• Customise your team’s kit and logo or import your own creations
• Take part in regular seasons and events to win unrivalled rewards
• Compete against players from across the globe with Dream League Live
• Exclusive soundtrack featuring Retro Video Club, Only The Poets, Halo Sol and more!
• Please note: This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. To disable In-App Purchases, go to Settings/General/Restrictions.
• This game requires an internet connection and contains third party advertising.
VISIT US: www.ftgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/dreamleaguesoccer
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames
• Gameplay Improvements
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Most of the time when the opponent has the ball all you can do is sit and watch while he dribbles all he wants because it is literally impossible to tackle him unless he makes a mistake or you go for a slide tackle, which works about 10% of the time. I spent about 90% of most match time just waiting and eating popcorn while the bots just play around with the ball with all the time in the world kicking it to each other or running leisurely back and forth across the field with the ball
Too many hackers
Hackers are sprawling across this game. Sometimes I go into a penalty shootout in multiplayer, guy guesses every single shot I take, also manages to score in the most outrageous fashion. Also noticed a lot of time-wasting from these people, as if they want to get to penalties cause they know they can definitely win. If u want to go full José Mourinho, it really takes the fun out of the game.
Also defending is a pain. Every time they play it to their winger, my defenders decide it’s time to go home and instead of tackling said player, decide to run 1m parallel to them. Infuriating as my goalie can do nothing as they cross the ball and score.
Also I prefer the old ways of taking a penalty and free kick. Much easier and much cooler.
I think my idea is not bad and I hope game developers will complete my opinion at the very least
I think many people will think like me that they want to have more transfer market and choose the league they want and the higher the league, the higher the money. Besides, I want to know why the Bundesliga doesn't have one. Which team is in this game?
Thank you for reading.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Touch Games Ltd.
- 472.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © First Touch Games Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of Coins S$ 2.98
- Stack of Coins S$ 5.98
- Cup of Coins S$ 9.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.