Dream League Soccer 2024 puts you in the heart of the football action with a fresh look and brand new features! Collect your dream team from over 4,000 FIFPRO™ licensed football players and take to the field against the world’s best soccer clubs! Rise through 8 divisions whilst enjoying full 3D motion-captured player moves, immersive in-game commentary, team customisations and much more. The beautiful game has never been so good!
BUILD YOUR DREAM TEAM
Sign top superstar players such as Kevin De Bruyne & Rodrygo to create your very own Dream Team! Perfect your style, develop your players and take on any team who stands in your way as you rise through the ranks. Upgrade your stadium with world-class facilities as you make your way to the Legendary Division. Have you got what it takes?
NEW AND IMPROVED GAMEPLAY
The very best Dream League Soccer experience awaits with new animations and improved AI we’ve revolutionised the most engaging football experience on mobile. Dream League Soccer 2024 is the perfect soccer package, one which captures the true spirit of the beautiful game.
DRESSED FOR SUCCESS
Feast your eyes on the best-looking Dream League Soccer experience ever! Customise your manager from a host of different options including hairstyles and outfits. Along with our new and improved graphics engine, your dream team has never looked this good!
CONQUER THE WORLD
Dream League Live puts your club against the very best in the world. Work your way through the ranks to prove your team is the greatest and compete in Global Leaderboards and Events for exclusive prizes!
• Build and develop your dream team from over 4,000 FIFPRO™ licensed players
• Full 3D motion-captured kicks, tackles, celebrations and goalkeeper saves gives unmatched realism
• Reach legendary status as you rise through 8 divisions and compete in more than 10 cup competitions
• Build your soccer empire from your own Stadium to Medical, Commercial and Training facilities
• Recruit Agents and Scouts to help identify top talent in the transfer market
• Immersive and exciting match commentary keeps you in the heart of the action
• Use Coaches to develop your players technical and physical abilities
• Customise your team’s kit and logo or import your own creations
• Take part in regular seasons and events to win unrivalled rewards
• Compete against players from across the globe with Dream League Live
• Exclusive soundtrack featuring Sam Fender, Mae Stephens, Jake Bugg and more
• Challenge yourself in daily scenarios and NEW Dream Draft!
Please note: This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. Certain content items are offered in a randomised order based on displayed drop rates. To disable In-App Purchases, go to Settings/Screen Time/Content & Privacy Restrictions.
This game requires an internet connection and contains third party advertising.
VISIT US: www.ftgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/dreamleaguesoccer
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames
It’s our Winter Reload update!
· Updated Team Data – All the latest photos, ratings, and player movements
· Gameplay enhancements – More dynamic matches and improved player behaviour
· Bug fixes – We’ve done our best to get rid of as many as possible
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been playing DLS since 2016 and what I really love abt it is that career mode gives us the chance to just chill and play. Stress free. Kinda like a warm up before we get into DLS Live. But for the recent update, career mode has been so challenging, it’s almost impossible to defend crosses, it’s so easy for the opponents to steal the ball from you, it’s so hard to steal the ball from them, the ball just goes completely off target even when I’m clearly aiming at the goal, and last but not least, the CPU seems to always have unlimited stamina and can easily beat players who are of higher pace then them. I love this game for a long time and I still do. Pls fix these issues. That’d be much appreciated. Thanks
Game Quality drops !!!
Hi , I have been an avid Dream League player since its inaugural edition, over 10 years ago , I believe. I would rank this the worst among all the DL versions. Reasons :- 1) Game smoothness is not as good as before 2) Computer AI is still so bad . Was expecting a better challenge from AI. Goals are easy. Conceding a goal is like striking a lottery. 3) I understand why you introduced Gems, but you purposely made it so tough for us to get free Gems. Lousy tactic! 4) In the past , when we release an unwanted player, we will get some nominal gold coins. And for this version , what are you giving us ? Something that I would say utterly lousy. 5) Please improve the playing pitch . It is tough to see the ball. 6) Facilities upgrades should be made easier and all formations should be a free option.
7) For daily task, instead of every 24 hours , reduce it to 12 hours to increase gameplay. And you should remove live match as a task , playing with a human player is a frustration than a joy. Some players just passed the ball for 90 mins without attacking. The system does not allow easy ball winning which destroys the game.
Hope you can listen to our feedback. Cheers KOP YWNWA
Even worse gameplay
Updated after DLS24: Distracting UI making it harder to read stats of players. Gameplay “updated” to feel slippery and out of control. The game has become even more frustration with how my players keep miscatching teammates’ passes. Just to add insult to the pain, the new line “They’re struggling to string their passes together,” appears too often. Also, the sound effects has become untimely and dissatisfactory; the referee seldom blows his whistle and everything has been substituted for what was previously only triggered by “advantage.” The only saving grace is the new songs.
The overall gameplay is enjoyable, really, but the switch between attack- and defense-control isn’t smart enough, and I always end up tackling when I try to squeeze in a shot. It feels like the game itself, not the ai opponent, is plotting against me, and it’s dragging the mood down, a lot.
Added 6 months later: I gave up on the game earlier this year and picked it up again. It’s still as bad as it was, and the gameplay beyond Division 3 is impossible. My opponents’ common defenders are able to steal the ball from behind my legendary attacker, while my legendary defender can’t even tackle from in front.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Touch Games Ltd.
- 613.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © First Touch Games Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of Coins S$ 2.98
- Stack of Coins S$ 5.98
- Season Pass S$ 5.98
- Cup of Coins S$ 9.98
- Stack of Gems S$ 9.98
- Special Offer S$ 6.98
- Bundle of Gems S$ 2.98
- Promo Pack S$ 8.98
- Starter Pack S$ 5.98
- Special Offer S$ 5.98