Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
We came; we saw; we conquered bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Evernote horrible service
I had an issue with my Evernote application. Some of my information on the note in the application automatically vanished into thin air. Like I lost information when this is supposed to be a space for me to write down important information? I paid for a year premium plan and payment was deducted
I contacted someone to help, iTunes pushes the case to Evernote. Evernote refuses to help or tend to the app error that caused loss of information of my notes. They sent me generic reply templates, directing me back to iTunes. Both parties refuse to help. Why do I have to pay for this plan that’s not doing its job? Evernote doesn’t even seem sincere to help. Paid for a year premium plan, totally free money to Evernote who isn’t sincere to troubleshoot, dismisses users with issues and refuses to sincerely try to solve the issue, for my loss of data
Great but could be better
On mobile phone there should be an Undo button to retrieve anything recently accidentally deleted. Can you please let me know if you can add this?
Also I just filled up your survey and there was no place for suggestions to be made. I had given you a 10 maybe you only collect suggestions from those giving the App a poor rating?
Then I tried to “email us anytime” and couldn’t do so after going through the drop down options. So I gave up and put my suggestion here. Hope you get it!
App keeps crashing every time I turn off my phone.
Every time I turn off my phone for even a second, when I immediately get back on, the app crashes. This is especially irritating because I read long stories on the app and I have to scroll back to where I left off every time, and it gets tedious. I have to do the same thing when I click out of the app, even for a split second.
I don’t know if this happens to anyone else, but could someone please look into this matter? It’s minor, yes, but it is extremely infuriating, especially since every other feature works wonderfully.
- 165.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium S$ 6.98
- Evernote Premium S$ 63.98
- Evernote Premium S$ 6.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.