Enjoy $25 OFF 4 orders with code "SHOPON"* Download the FairPrice online grocery shopping app today.
FairPrice brings you nationwide-best deals and exclusive discounts as the online grocery you can always rely on. Shop for a wide range of your household needs – fresh fruits and vegetables, meat and seafood, eggs, milk, beers, wine, coffee, baby products and even toiletries! Have them delivered at your choice of 2-hour timeslots, 24/7 or pick them up at the most convenient time and place with Click & Collect.
With thousands of products, you can find your favourite brands like Milo, Huggies, Tiger Beer, Carlsberg, Friso, Oreo, Coca-Cola, Tesco, Marigold, Nestle, Haagen Dazs and more!
Savings on savings!
* Frequent deals and promotions exclusive to FairPrice online users equal greater savings when you shop for groceries on the app
* Look forward to Weekly 3-Day Must Buy and Purchase with Purchase specials
* Get notified every time we have a special deal – just for you!
* Save time by paying in-app and having your items delivered to your doorstep or collected at the nearest Click & Collect station
Smooth shopping experience
* Clean, user-friendly interface brings you a pleasant shopping experience
* Create shopping lists and simply check them out the next time you shop
* Search for the products you need with a comprehensive search function
* Choose from Home Delivery to Click & Collect at homepage for faster transactions
* Choose from 2-hour timeslots, 24/7
Secure online transactions
* Secure payments via your preferred card
* Worry-free transactions assured with secured payment gateways
Curated tips for your benefit
* Whip up our recommended recipes or read up on the best ways to save money, improve your lifestyle or provide better options for your family.
"SHOPON" promo code:
*New registered users enjoy $10 OFF $49 minimum spend by applying code "SHOPON" at checkout.
*For subsequent discounts, instructions to redeem will be sent after using "SHOPON".
Refreshed. Redesigned. Faster, better and an improved shopping journey with this update.
From today, you will also notice a new app logo that matches our new design.
Dive into the all new FairPrice online grocery shopping experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Room for improvement
I have no problem using this App. I am a regular buyer for years from various online grocery Apps namely Redmart, Giant, Sheng Siong, Honestbee and Prime. Though the one disappointing experience is the fresh chicken range is always out of stock 9 out of 10 times when I was going to check out. I wish I could have known it earlier. After spending a long time browsing and finalising my list without the chicken (I usually need to order 4-6 chickens) means I either had to give up my order or order part from here then go to another site to order the chickens. It’s also disappointing that there are no fresh pork and seafood.
Unstable and slow
Despite the numerous fixes, I find that the app is still very unstable and slow. Things left on the cart on previous login can just disappear and sometimes mysteriously reappeared on another login. Loading of items on the screen can give a headache and the loading waiting time can be frustrating. To me if anyone is serious in buying from fairprice online, better to stick to PC version. It’s also impossible to find terms and conditions for promotions offered using the app so much so that you may end up not receiving the gift which you think you would, only to realise that the gift had disappeared from the list of items to be delivered. Fairprice should look into improving its online business for more flexibility too (eg the ability to make changes to orders, delivery dates/time) via online without having to call customer service. Fairprice can learn from RedMart, iherb, shengsiong online or even Qoo10 to name a few.
Delivery Late More Than 2 Hours-Disadvantaging Ppl
Delivery is late for more than 2 hours to the promised delivery time.
Called customer service only to be told to wait for 15-20mins. However when its passed 20mins, every time i called, they give the same instructions to wait for another 15 minutes. In the end i waited for more than 2 hours.
It is not honest and causes disadvantages to people to tell someone to wait for 15 minutes, only for the delivery to come 2 hour later. I can not go anywhere, if i knows it will be more than 2 hours late, i will finish my other tasks first.
The customer service is not reliable in servicing customer.
The driver on the other hand, called my husband that he will arrive 5-7 minutes. But 20 minutes later, the driver is not here yet. I called the driver, but no explanation is given and it seems like the driver is clueless with the location of our place, despite this is our 3rd time ordering from fairprice online, and my place is just beside mrt.
The driver only arrived 30 minutes later from the promised arrival time. Total waiting time’s more than 2 hours
Overall not professional, messy logistics, slow response, incompetence, disappointing and not reliable.
- NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited
- 89.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.