The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type and spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google Contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organise your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Gmail is also part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions – like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions and nudges – to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing and malware from reaching our users
Stay on top of the work that matters with Gmail, part of Google Workspace. With secure email as the foundation, you can also chat, make voice or video calls and collaborate on projects with shared files and tasks – all in one place.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and portable tool on communication
I find Gmail a very convenient way to correspond with people. Easy to use and can attached large chunks of information to a mail. It is also highly accessible with different devices such as laptops, hand phones and iPads. I find it an enjoyable partner and companion who helps me to keep contact with my loved ones, friends and colleagues alike.
This paragraph is to report a bug that I've been facing, typing this on 6-October-2017. My earlier review is the paragraph right below. The notification which is shown on the app icon on how many unread e-mails I have does not disappear even after I open all of my mails. Occasionally, it does. But most of the time, it disappears after a few hours post opening my e-mails. I end up opening my app multiple times thinking that I've unread emails just to be fooled by the apps malfunction.
The new update just ruined the elegant look the Gmail had on IOS . If there are people who haven't updated yet , please don't! It's a bit confusing and looks so disorganized. And the colour contrast is very badly put together , that's one of the main reasons that the new update is not appealing at all.
Best client email
Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, i didn’t enjoyed using email previously, and I didn’t take Gmail too seriously. However after using it for quite a number of years, Gmail is really awesome! It makes it easy for any ages to use. Simple, straightforward, accessible and impressive. Definitely my most downloaded app whenever I changed my phone!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 373.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 100 GB Month S$ 2.98
- 200 GB Month S$ 4.48
- 100 GB Annual S$ 28.98
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.