Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including supermarkets, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest opening hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeaway
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or ride-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
Some features are not available in all countries.
Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles.
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Google map is bombbbbbbbbb!! U have to trust me! Normally for me traveling in Singapore is kinda complicated and I tried different apps or iPhone map to locate the place I want to go but I ended up being confused and irritated but after I use Google map, everything changes. I just have to set my current location and destination location THAT'S ALL and they will give me different types of travel options I can choose from, such as traveling by car, train/buses, walking and also they will State the duration!! Isn't it cool! Maybe it sounds fake but to me, I advise u to try this app cause it's definitely worth it hahaha
Room for improvement
Improve on the routing. Is taking a longer route
Have option for motorcycle and bike. These are the transportation that can either pass through a smaller lane or push across the street.
Have more information on the review of the food. Some of the picture is too old and required review. Or the shop is no longer there. Have an option to report or notified shop that have close down
I like the way you can see traffic flow (on major roads). However:
1) It’s very hard to read road names. If you zoom in, the map gets magnified but not road names - a rather large failing for a map app.
2) It would be helpful to be able to see entrances to car parks for driving directions and mark one way streets more clearly.
3) Sometimes I have a route in mind and just want to know comparative traffic times but my route isn’t any of the options given in ‘directions’. It would be useful to be able to add a route by tapping on a point along, for instance.
- Google LLC
- 215.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.