Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one-shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta V or S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse – or be notified of – Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixes an issue when searching for a place.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
That's very helpful apps for me
Crappy old app
This app is such an old and rubbish design, I can’t believe it’s made my google, it looks like it’s a 10 years old app. Difficult to use. It’s not designed for iPhone X screen, it’s hard to navigate and search on street view, and it’s not an up to date way of dropping the man on the map. Couldn’t find the place I was looking for, and shouldn’t street view be part of the maps app? Surely should be.
Last update “bad”
Used to be a very helpful preview before driving to unfamiliar destinations. After latest update, the search shows up the address but the pictures are not displaying. Please fix 🙏🏼
- Google LLC
- 137.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.