The Google Wifi app lets you set up and control your Google Wifi points or OnHub right from your mobile device. It puts you in control of your network -- easily share your Wi-Fi password, see what devices are online, prioritize them for better performance, or pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices. The app also provides insights to help you get the most out of your Wi-Fi.
Here’s what you can do with the Google Wifi app:
• Set up your Google Wifi system or OnHub in just a few minutes
• Prioritize a device for faster speeds when it matters most
• Pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
• See what’s connected to your network and how much bandwidth you’re using
• Create a separate network for your guests
• Run a network check to test your connection speed
• Make changes to your settings, such as your Wi-Fi network name and password
• Add a network manager who can help you monitor your Wi-Fi
General stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
More access to advanced features needed
The app looks great is easy to use but more advanced features that are typically found in other similar routers should be made accessible to advanced users. A good start would be to enable or disable individual radios and set radio type by device.
iPhone X optimize
Great apps. Please update to iPhone X screen size. Thanks
Incompatible with iPhone for setup
Unable to setup Google home using an iphone. Incompatible. Fail
- Google LLC
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.