Don't worry about paying those expensive prices for developing film. We have a solution for you! Grain Cam is available and easy to use.
We all remember the time before digital cameras existed, we use to capture the moment with our point & shoot film cameras. Do you remember how the photos were grainy and had that nostalgic timestamp on the bottom right corner? Well, it's no longer of the past.
Capturing memories is as easy as:
1. Snap (Take Photo)
2. Filter (Adjust Photo)
- Photo Gallery = Upload photos from your library
- Timer Button = Set Timer to 3, 5, or 10 seconds
- Lightning Button = Turn On/Off Flash (White Lightning indicates on)
- Selfie Button = Rotate camera view for selfie pictures
- Grain Slider = Adjust Grain level
- Fade Slider = Adjust Fade level
- Exposure Slider = Adjust filter for different lighting conditions
- Preview = Show Photo only without filter options, before saving
- Date Button = Turn on or off Date Stamp
- Calendar Button = Customize Date Stamp for photos
- Boarder Button = Enable or Disable left/right boarders
- "N" = Normal or No Filter
- "C" = Color
- "BW" = Black/White
- "S" = Sepia
- "P" = Photo Lab
- "I" = Instant Print
- "CH" = Chrome
- "NO" = Noir
When having trouble?
- Go to iPhone Settings
- Find Grain Cam App at the bottom
- Enable Grain Cam to access camera and photos
- Relaunch Grain Cam app
- Contact us if problem is not resolved (https://www.graincam.com/contact/)
- Removal of ad unit on swipe-down page
- Various code updates
Last Major Release:
- New Custom Date Stamp
- New Boarder Feature
- Updated button colors to white
Ratings and Reviews
Great app only con is the ads but other than that its very good
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support and review! We have the ads to help fund our enhancements and fixes. We will put this in the recommendation list though.
Wish can change to Selfie Mode because it’s really so so SOOOO good. And the filters sometimes its so way overboard that I need to keep retake pictures again until satisfied... so these two issues takes away my 2 stars, else it will be a perfect app for me to use everyday.
Developer Response ,
Hi SophiaLuzz, just release the update for selfie feature and exposure adjustments. Enjoy and cheers!
can’t flip the camera
the camera is good but i can’t flip the camera to face me :(
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.