The Guitar Pro application allows all musicians to view and play sheet music and tablature created with the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program for Windows and Mac.
This mobile version is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them any time, anywhere! Coming up with some arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence? You can now note and save it all on the single-track tablature NotePad.
Powerful score player
• Supporting GP3/4/5/6/7 (.gp) and PowerTab (.ptb) file formats,
• Tab (with rhythmics), slash, and standard notations,
• Compatible with mySongBook portal to sheet music (monthly subscription and single buying),
• Switch between Dark and Light viewing modes,
• Load files via WiFi and web browser, iTunes, e-mail,
• Integrated sheet-music library with search, filters, and favorites,
• Multitrack player with soundboard: volume / solo-mute / soundbanks,
• Metronome and visual countdown,
• 3 zooming levels,
• Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard,
• On-the-fly tempo changes,
• On-the-fly global transposing by half-tones,
• Playing any selection in loops,
• Simplified navigation between sections,
• E-mailing files directly from the application,
• Exporting files to PDF,
• Compatible with the Fretlight Wireless Guitar.
NotePad tool to create a tablature
• Use the NotePad to edit a single-track tablature for guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, and mandolin,
• Tablature for 4- to 8-string instruments,
• 19 built-in sounds,
• Customizable tuning and tempo,
• Export your ideas into Guitar Pro 6 and 7 formats so as to later carry on with your composition on the Guitar Pro desktop version.
The app is updated frequently, so feel free to contact our team to ask any question or give your feedback.
For more info:
Need help: https://support.guitar-pro.com
Q: Can I create or edit sheet music with this app?
A: Unlike Guitar Pro for Windows and Mac, this app does not let you change the notation in an existing Guitar Pro file, or create sheet music in standard notation. It is however possible to edit a single-track tablature with the NotePad tool and export your work into .gpx and .gp formats to finish your composition in Guitar Pro 6 or 7. Editing a drum track is not available with the NotePad tool.
Thanks for using Guitar Pro! We provide regular updates so it continues to work great for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Hi folks, is there any tips how to create the song with time signature 3/4 ? Really need the tips...
Don’t buy it
This app is far from original guitar pro , not being able create musical score like a pc one, and u must have original guitar pro version on PC to use this ipad version efficiently. cannot do anything on it alone.
The only thing the app give u is it just let u open guitar pro files on ipad., nothing more.
Don’t buy it.
I regretted 5 minutes after buying it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, We are really sorry if you are disappointed with this application. The main functionality of this app is to read tabs and sheet music edited with the desktop version of Guitar Pro and we do not plan to include complete music edition functionalities for the moment. Musically yours, The Guitar Pro team
The worst ever seen
Not worth at all
- Arobas Music
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Arobas Music
- S$ 9.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.