Transform your device into a Time attendance clock with Herd Time: Photo Attendance!
Capturing clock-ins is merely a “selfie” away. Combining Facial Recognition and GPS location verification, managing (with Herd Manage app) your human capital has never been easier.
Available in Individual or Team Mode for use by either on-to-go employees or fixed location employees.
All attendance data captured is readily available on Herd HR Web Portal for record keeping and payroll processing. One stop HR Solution!
What can Herd Time do for me?
Capture Attendance like a Time Clock
• Alphabetical display of employees per location
• Search for employee by Name or NRIC
• Tap and Selfie to take attendance
• Add new employees on the go
Manage multiple locations
• Easily switch from 1 location to another
• Unlimited number of locations supported
Photo attendance with GPS location data
• Map view of work location versus current location
• Capture Start and End timings for Work/Break/Travel activities
• Each activity is paired with Photo evidence and embedded GPS data
• Track your clock in/out activities
• Overview of attendance records from Start to End
Accompany a work day with notes
• Add as many notes as needed to a work day
• Attach a photo to your note. A photo is worth a thousand words.
• Supports offline mode
• Use the app even without Internet connection
• App will auto-sync with Internet connection
To start using Herd Time, you must be an authorised user to access the app and have an account with HerdHR.
Download the app now to experience what we can do for you. Why spend time when you can save it for us to do the work?
We welcome comments, feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
To restrict your iOS device to run Herd Time solely as a time clocking device, please follow the instructions below to set up Guided Access:
How to Set Up Guided Access
To set up Guided Access, follow these steps:
1. Tap on Settings > General Accessibility
2. Look for Guided Access under LEARNING
3. Enable Guided Access
4. Tap on Passcode Settings to Set Guided Access Passcode to prevent anyone from leaving an active session.
How to Start a Guided Access Session
To start a Guided Access session, follow these steps:
1. Open the Herd Time App
2. Triple-click on the Home button
3. Guided Access Started
How to End a Guided Access Session
To end a Guided Access session, follow these steps:
1. Triple-click on the Home button
2. Enter the Guided Access Passcode
3. Tap on End
4. Guided Access Ended
We update the app regularly to make it better for you. Get the latest version for all the available features and improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HerdHR Private Limited
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- HERDHR Private Limited © 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.