How are you today? PC is developed in partnership between The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and Intelesant Ltd. It helps you record and manage your symptoms following radiotherapy for prostate cancer and communicate this to your important people.
With how are you today? PC you can:
- Monitor your symptoms on a regular basis through 4 simple questions
- Receive advice based on your symptoms
- Record any interventions undertaken
- Share your information with important people you choose to enable them to give you the support you need
How does it work?
- Your NHS clinician will refer you to the Intelesant Service
- Intelesant will contact you and register you with the system providing log in details
- Download the app and log in to activate your account
- Invite important people with whom to share your information
- Start recording your symptoms
- The app has been commissioned for use by the NHS and so is fully compliant with all data protection requirements and security standards for NHS use
- Your information is stored in a secure data centre in the UK
- We do not share your information without your permission
Thank you for using How are you today? We have added in a new function to enable you to keep your measurements recorded within the app, improved the view, and fixed a couple of bugs.
- INTELESANT LTD
- 15.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © INTELESANT LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.