Unleash fiery fury from above in Hungry Dragon, a fun and frantic flying action game where everything and everyone is on the menu!
Control ferocious dragons and fly, burn and eat your way through a medieval world packed with legends, monsters and deliciously unsuspecting prey!
***This game is only compatible with devices running on iOS 9.1 or above***
RELEASE THE DRAGONS
• Collect ferocious flying fire-breathing Dragons, each unique in their own way
• Unlock crazy Costumes to fly faster, burn bigger, and eat more
• Equip exotic Pets and weird creatures to boost your power
• Level up and train by feasting on townsfolk, monsters and other delicious prey
• Fly through, explore and destroy a world of villages, forests, hills, and Goblin City!
• Smash through obstacles to access hidden areas in the world
• Feed on more for a higher score – Hungry Dragons are never satisfied!
FEEL THE BURN
• Go on a grilling spree in a huge free-roaming world in epic 3D
• Activate Fire Rush and release an inferno incinerating all in your path!
• Roast a medieval feast of monsters, soldiers, trolls, witches, and much more
UNLEASH THE LEGEND
• Evolve and train Legendary Dragons - strange hybrid monsters and dinosaurs
• Unlock epic special powers – the more you train, the crazier the power!
• Become a legend by competing in Legendary Leagues to defeat friends and foes!
Follow us on Ubisoft Social Media for the hottest Hungry Dragon news!
Facebook > facebook.com/HungryDragonGame
Twitter > @_HungryDragon
Instagram > instagram.com/hungrydragongame
Website > www.hungrydragongame.com
Summer Events & Pets: Grillmonger the BBQ & Bubby the Seahorse!
Ratings and Reviews
They should come up with XXL dragons and more maps though!
Awesome game! They should come up with the different XXL dragons, and different types of the XXL dragons and more maps like hungry shark! Leveling up the dragon all the way to XL with the same map is quite repetitive and gets boring and draggy over time.. Overall one of the best games ever!
Pretty good just needs some tweaks
I’ve been a fan of hungry games for a while now and this is by far the coolest one yet but it has yet to reach hungry shark’s level of development. The concept is cool but the area right now is pretty small and the movement for the dragons is twitchy and jagged feeling, not smooth like the shark’s swimming. the controls definitely needs an upgrade. I’d also like to see more prey, the areas right now feel squished too close together and the themes just seem to go back and forth. Maybe a larger human village? and also diving underwater feels very twitchy as well. overall a fun game tho!
Broken Game Mechanics
A hungry shark port with expanded Dragon lineup. However the progression is broken. When you progress from one dragon to another, the stats of the new dragon became worse. The coins required for the progression scales too greatly. For free to play gamers please beware of the data trap. There is a lot of video viewing for this game.
The map is small and crammed. It is difficult to play properly without having movement restricted when you reach M size dragon. Progression from M size dragon 1 to 2 scares from 60k coins to 260k coins where you get 1k coins per run. So the obvious way to progress is to buy gems.
The traps in the game, where you need to avoid like mine field and poison, scales when you becomes bigger so it is tougher to play when you are at M size second dragon.
It will be fun if you like challenges and lots of mindless grind or love to spend a lot of money to play a game. If burning money to play it quickly to end game is your hobby then this game is definitely for you!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. We will definitely take your comments into consideration.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 303.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Hatchling Pack! S$ 2.98
- Medieval Pack! S$ 2.98
- Sack of gems S$ 6.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.