Unleash fiery fury from above in Hungry Dragon, a fun and frantic flying action game where everything and everyone is on the menu!
Control ferocious dragons and fly, burn and eat your way through a medieval world packed with legends, monsters and deliciously unsuspecting prey!
***This game is only compatible with devices running on iOS 9.1 or above***
RELEASE THE DRAGONS
• Collect ferocious flying fire-breathing Dragons, each unique in their own way
• Unlock crazy Costumes to fly faster, burn bigger, and eat more
• Equip exotic Pets and weird creatures to boost your power
• Level up and train by feasting on townsfolk, monsters and other delicious prey
• Fly through, explore and destroy a world of villages, forests, hills, and Goblin City!
• Smash through obstacles to access hidden areas in the world
• Feed on more for a higher score – Hungry Dragons are never satisfied!
FEEL THE BURN
• Go on a grilling spree in a huge free-roaming world in epic 3D
• Activate Fire Rush and release an inferno incinerating all in your path!
• Roast a medieval feast of monsters, soldiers, trolls, witches, and much more
UNLEASH THE LEGEND
• Evolve and train Legendary Dragons - strange hybrid monsters and dinosaurs
• Unlock epic special powers – the more you train, the crazier the power!
• Become a legend by competing in Legendary Leagues to defeat friends and foes!
Follow us on Ubisoft Social Media for the hottest Hungry Dragon news!
Facebook > facebook.com/HungryDragonGame
Twitter > @_HungryDragon
Instagram > instagram.com/hungrydragongame
Website > www.hungrydragongame.com
NEW XXL DRAGON
Geogantis, the primordial earth Dragon!
Risen from the mountain itself, strong and smart as solid rock.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
They should come up with XXL dragons and more maps though!
Awesome game! They should come up with the different XXL dragons, and different types of the XXL dragons and more maps like hungry shark! Leveling up the dragon all the way to XL with the same map is quite repetitive and gets boring and draggy over time.. Overall one of the best games ever!
something is bugging me and it’s bad
you know the music of the witches brew it’s gone now the witches brew of the witches is the classic music please bring back the music of the witches brew. the 2nd thing that is bugging me is that the classic music of hungry dragon doesn’t continue at the end of the music instead at the end of the music the music starts again you know I mean yeah so make the music continue at the end . the 3rd thing that is bugging me is you know every time you max your legendary dragon into a a extra large you stop at a picture that tells what you able to do with your powers yeah but the pictures are now just triangles the first picture is a triangle the 2nd picture is two triangles and the 3rd picture is three triangles please turn the pictures back to normal . so please fix all of these bugs because you don’t understand how bad it’s bugging me and please respond telling that you will fix these bugs 😔
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying it. We will definitely take your comments into consideration.
Good graphics and fun game, but will be better if can be more like Hungry Shark Evolution, where if ur shark/dragon is bigger, the view is auto scaled to be better wider, so the player can actually see what’s in front...
Also in Hungry Shark, the bigger shark can even eat mines and poisonous stuff, so why in this game, legendary/XXL dragons still getting affected by mines and poison? Either make it so that bigger dragons can eat even the mines and poison, or make the area and view wider so that the big dragons can navigate across obstacles like these! And please make more areas to explore... came back to this game about a year later to find new dragons and new stuff but the map is still the same...
And after maxing out a dragon, the amount of coins needed to buy the next dragon is really too high, make it easier to unlock more content for free to play users too!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 356.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Medieval Pack! S$ 2.98
- Hatchling Pack! S$ 2.98
- Bucket of Gems S$ 14.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.