Connect and sync to your on premises Traveler Server with the HCL Verse app. Yes, you CAN take it with you! HCL Verse provides access to your mail, calendar, and contacts and helps you manage your day more efficiently.
A new way to work with your inbox
• Mark incoming or outgoing messages for action and follow up, so you keep on top of your commitments.
• Use the message Quick Reply for on-the-go responsiveness.
• Search your inbox online or offline.
• Easy to use message threading.
• Read and send encrypted messages.
• Sync specific folders so they are always with you, even when you are offline.
A modern calendar to keep you on track
• Day, Week, and Month views to work the way you want.
• An invitation inbox keeps calendar notices tidy and in one place.
• A Today widget that helps you focus on the things you need to do right now.
• Join a conference call or online meeting in one tap, directly from the calendar event.
It's not just your contacts, it's the people you work with every day.
• Cut through the clutter of the inbox and focus on messages from people important to you. If you only have a few minutes, skip the inbox and go straight to their messages.
• Contact them directly in a single tap.
• You can sync Verse contacts with your iOS Contacts, giving you access to everyone in one place.
And because it's built for business, HCL Verse understands you have specific security and privacy needs. HCL Verse supports the leading MDM vendors, including IBM MobileFirst Protect (MaaS360), MobileIron, as well as AppConfig compliant MDM platforms.
The HCL Verse mobile app is meant for users who are in organizations that are licensed for HCL Verse or Traveler Server 18.104.22.168 or later. Before using HCL Verse mobile, check with your IT department. Any problems should be reported through your normal HCL or HCL Business Partner support channel.
MaaS360 SDK Updated
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Slow and Sometimes Crash
Experiencing very slow performance when scrolling the email list, specially if the email thread is more than 5 to 10 emails
Unable to change settings
Settings cannot be set, returns to default.
Developer Response ,
We had a an issue with some migration scenarios that caused this problem. It has been fixed with 9.4.1 but you will need to install clean by deleting Verse and then install 9.4.1 from the app store. If this doesn't resolve the issue then please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use a subject of Verse iOS Beta so the mail is routed directly to me and I will be glad to help you further. Thanks, - Russ -
Not support http insecure connection
Our in-house Domino Server is not enable with secure connection and I cannot use this app at all.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HCL America
- 75 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright HCL Technologies. 2013, 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.