Kitchenpal (formerly called iCuisto) is the only recipe, grocery list and health & fitness app, all rolled into one. Simply scan or add your products to your virtual kitchen to:
- Find what to cook with what you already have in your kitchen, from more than 4 million tasty recipes and ideas
- Receive alerts when your products and ingredients are expiring (about to go bad)
- Know exactly what you need to buy to cook a recipe without any wastage
- Get your grocery list for shopping in seconds and share it easily with friends and family
- Find what is good for you to eat according to your fitness and body profile
- Lose weight with light and easy recipes (with nutritional information for easy tracking in fitness apps)
- Know if the products you use are healthy or not
- Cook and shop keeping your health and specific diet in mind (gluten free, lactose free, pork free, vegetarian, vegan, etc)
With an easy, intuitive, game-like interface, KitchenPal is the new app that will work as your virtual assistant (or ‘pal’, hence the name) and will change how you cook and shop, helping you save money by wasting less while still helping you cook great tasting food and staying healthy.
To become a premium member there are 3 different plans :
• Automatic subscriptions of different durations:
- Automatic monthly payment of 2.99$
- Automatic every 3 months payment of 5.99$
- Automatic yearly payment of 11.99$
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms : http://kitchenpalapp.com/T&P/TermsOfServices.html
Improvement of expiry management system
Improvement of the design
Ratings and Reviews
Make cuisines based on what you have
It is a very convenient app that allows me not only to cook based on the ingredients already available in the house, but also reduces wastage by tracking expiry etc on the ingredients. Since the app suggests recipes based on ingredients, I have learnt to cook new items that I wasn’t aware of before. We generally go looking for a recipe of something we want to cook and hence never explore all the possibilities.
Really helping to reduce food waste!
KitchenPal is really helping me to manage my kitchen! The app sends me a reminder so I reduce the waste of expiring food.
When I run out of ideas, the app gives me healthy and diversified recipes using the food I already have in my fridge.
I once faced a small issue with the log in and the response from the team was fantastic!
Simple and efficient
Great app that will tell you when your food will go bad and what recipes can be used. Using it for quite some time now and I am satisfied with the waste reduction it has provided.
- iCuisto Pte. Ltd.
- 30.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © KitchenPal Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium à vie S$ 15.98
- 1 Mois Premium S$ 2.48
- 6 month premium subscription S$ 9.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.