Tittle Parental Control is a screen time and parental control app to help parents manage their child's device usage and monitor their location remotely. Our iOS-friendly parental control app allows parents to easily block or enable mobile apps like the internet, as well as set up daily schedules to limit screen time use with just a few simple steps on non-iOS devices.
These are some of our parental control solutions all parents can use for screen time, device usage and location management:
APP ACCESS (Feature not available for the monitoring of iOS devices)
– Block or enable specific apps at any time
– Block child’s access to apps like games, social media & internet browsers
– Enable child’s access to other apps like educational puzzles
SCHEDULE (Feature not available for the monitoring of iOS devices)
– Create multiple time block schedules for daily, weekly or monthly schedules
– Manage screen time at specified timings such as during school, meal times, family time, bedtime
– Monitor your child’s daily app usage
SCREEN ALLOWANCE (Feature not available for the monitoring of iOS devices)
– Set screen time allotment for your child to balance their own usage
– Safeguard them from the harmful effects of excessive phone usage
APP ACTIVITY & DATA USAGE (Feature not available for the monitoring of iOS devices)
– Review apps your child downloaded, updated and deleted
– Set mobile data limit to prevent excessive data consumption
LOCATION & GEOFENCING
– Track your child's current location and history easily
– Create geofencing alerts around known address or landmarks
– Receive instant notifications when your child steps in/out of specified addresses or landmarks, e.g. amusement parks, movie theatres, shopping malls, etc
– Use Tittle’s custom browser to actively monitor your child’s browsing history
– Review and block inappropriate websites in one swipe
– Safeguard your child from inappropriate website content (e.g. violent, gambling or adult websites).
– You can also view and block websites blocked by other parents
– Create tasks to remind your child what you’d like them to do
– Review progress and send messages to your child
– Mark task as complete in one easy tap
LEARN WITH TITTLE
– Learn on the go with our educational flashcards
– Encourage learning and build vocabulary
– High-quality learning materials
– Colourful and fun
– Option to export and print for offline learning
Manage your child devices on the go. Available not just on iOS platforms, Tittle Parental Control is easy to use and a breeze for even the non-IT savvy parents to actively manage screen time limits. Have peace of mind even when you are away or at work.
We encourage parents to set limits to their children’s screen time, and guide them through the importance of mobile responsibility and unplugging. Use Tittle Parental Control as a tool to communicate with your children and get more involved in setting boundaries to their mobile usage.
Enjoy a free 14-day trial of Tittle's Max Plan when you sign up. After the trial, you may continue to use Tittle via one of our paid monthly subscriptions! All Tittle subscriptions are through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the subscription period ends. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user device's Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
For more information, visit http://tittleforparents.com.
You may also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Say hello to smart parenting!
(Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life and some features are not available on iOS monitored devices)
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
More than just a controlling tool
After reviewing some friends’ recommendations, I started using this app to “control” my kid from excessive usage on their mobiles and iPads. At first my kid was obviously unhappy about the fact that I could just shut off her devices and it was forceful at the beginning. However, over a period of time, it became a tool that creates interaction between me and my kid. She would negotiate terms with me i.e. letting her use her phone for 15 more minutes and she promise to get her homework done. She soon realises that I wasn’t trying to “control” her but more of making her realise the idea give-and-take. This app has a location tracking feature as well which is great as I could check where my Daughter is when she’s uncontactable.
User friendly and effective!
I love it for the key functions offered. It allows me to enable or block apps at my preferred time, and create schedules during our "no screen time" hours. The tool to monitor their app usage is great too! The tech guys got back to me pretty fast when I emailed in for some MDM problem. Thumbs up!
A happy parent
Delighted to take back control in the house without having to shouting at the top of my lungs anymore. Tittle came in handy when I need to limit the time my three kids are glued to their phones..cos of this, they slowly spend lesser time on their phones and go to bed earlier now. Great tool for me! ^^
- BlueCube Media Pte Ltd
- 109.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © BlueCube Media Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Smart Plan S$ 3.98
- Tittle Max Monthly S$ 5.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.