NEW! Team GO Rocket has invaded the world of Pokémon GO! Battle with Team GO Rocket Grunts as you restore PokéStops and rescue Pokémon.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and...
TEAM UP with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 11, 2019.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
"Trainers—we need your help! Team GO Rocket is invading the world of Pokémon GO!
Here’s what can you expect in this release.
- New Challenges: Take on Team GO Rocket Grunts in battle!
- Shadow Pokémon: Catch the mysterious Shadow Pokémon Team GO Rocket Grunts leave behind! Is there a way to help these Pokémon?
- New Appraisal Tool: You can now learn even more about your Pokémon when appraising them.
- Battle Minigames: Charged Attack gameplay includes new minigames."
Ratings and Reviews
Take down gym priority and shavers
Game should be tweaked to a First In Last Out (FILO) System. At least give some recognition to the fighter that took the gym down. First in first out don’t encourage gym take down. Also to counter shavers, the time limit to slot in must be increase to at least 1 hour. Not unless an entire gym is taken down, it would serve as a deterrent to shavers, especially current system when one spends an entire half an hour to take down a full gym only to be “shaved” off in less then half an hour later by a shaver. Also when it comes to gym take down, priority to slot in should be given to the one that initial the takedown. All too often efforts spend taking down a gym only for another team color to sneak in and join the fight stealing the thunder literally from under the one who initiated the takedown. Perhaps a certain token should be claimed before one take down a gym and once gym is down, the token to be returned to the gym before one can slot one Pokémon in. At least give credits to the fighters who initial taking down gyms and not slackers who just sneak in.
First In First Out encourages dirty trick
In the current system, the first person enter the gym will the first one to be battled. This does not encourage sportsmanship. There are cheats who have two accounts of different teams. He will not battle to take the gym down. Instead he will just attack the first Pokémon until it is kicked out. He will then change to the same team that occupies the gym and enter the gym. In this way, he will always be the last one to enter. He will spend the least effort to enter the gym and stay at the safest spot. Because of this, most players will not want to battle. They will choose to just wait till the first slot be occupied and then enter the gym. The player who spend a lot of time and effort to take down the gym and be the first to enter the gym will often find himself being kicked out soon after because of the shameless tactic some players use. This is so frustrating. So you either join them and play dirty or quit playing Pokémon altogether.
Good game... But a few issues
This is a great game for my cousins and I but it gets boring as we live in a place where gyms nor poké stops are available, and going out to a gym somewhere else is a big no-no on our parent's side. Please activate battles with wild pokémon so we still have fun while catching them, instead of flicking the screen with crossed fingers hoping the pokémon doesn't throw too big of a tantrum. The game should be a bit like the original pokémon game ideas, where weakening the pokémon by fighting with it makes it easier to catch.
Add healing centres to places too, but they should be a little more scarce than poké stops. A 30 min heal timer can then be applied to pokémon in the healing centre.
Breeding centres will also be quite interesting as then getting new pokémon from the ones you already have would be really helpful if you don't have a certain type of strong pokémon
Interaction with real players that are online and near you, and outside of the gym can also be fun. By tapping on the character of another player, a battle can be held then and there if the other player accepts the invitation to battle.
Adding this would make the game be way more fun to play. So please do try to implement this.
- Niantic, Inc.
- 282 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2018 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2018 Pokémon. © 1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 550 PokéCoins S$ 6.98
- 1,200 PokéCoins S$ 14.98
- 100 PokéCoins S$ 1.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.