The most addictive game!
Enter the arena and face the other holes in a fierce battle.
Eat everything in sight with your black hole and expand it to eat more! Show them who is the biggest hole in town!
- Bug fixes
Thank you for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Game is good but...
The game is really addictive but the amount of ads we receive is insane. Yes I know the developers are trying to make money but at least have an as once in a while and no one is going to pay bloody five bucks just to remove one annoying feature. Another complaint I have is bots. I actually thought I was good at the game for a while until I had to switch my phone off to do something while in middle of a battle royal match. I turned it back on 5 minutes later and I was in the same place when I left it. At least make it so we can play against real players not some computerized players. Something they should add to this game are new maps (which the developers are probably working on right now) and a mode where you can just play by yourself with infinite time so you can just destroy a whole city without worrying about running out of time. If you fix all this and add the suggestions your fans make, then the game would be amazing.
This is more addictive than sleep
I close my eyes and I see the hole eating buildings. I walk on the streets and I see the hole eating up the people and cars around me. I am hopelessly hook on this game. And although I have maxed out my rank, I still can’t seem to stop playing! Please add more ranks and maps! This have to be modified to a more advanced level please. One of the best games that I can’t stop playing.
addictive but simple improvements will be amazing
kept seeing this on apps in IG and thought why the hell not. bought the no-ad add-on 15 mins into the game because i was so hooked and couldn’t wait for the ads to finish rolling. plus i thought the devs did a good job!! i don’t usually pay for games. easily less than 10x in my life, so this is saying something.
battery life isn’t an issue for me (yes it heats up but it’s manageable) maybe because i’m on an xs? i also understand that the maps take time to develop but just three maps that cycle through different starting points and map orientation does get dull very fast (especially if you’re binging 6 days in a roll now like me - bright side? gonna unlock the 7-day in a row skin soon! )
things to do better:
- more maps!!!! (even if it’s entirely the same concept but just a different look to them would be good)
- what’s this i read about us playing against bots?? i’d always thought we’re playing with real people in the classic and battle royale mode but guess i was wrong...... no wonder it’s been almost too easy to place first consistently :( real people in real tome please!! if fortnite et al can do it, so can you with the kind of amount you’re charging just to remove ads, dev!
- game mode that times you for how long it takes to complete a map vs just the current one that restricts you to 2min!
- did i say more maps? as long as they’re priced fairly, i’m sure many will be game!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 356.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Voodoo
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads S$ 4.48
- Ring of Fire Skin S$ 1.48
- Swamp Monster Skin S$ 1.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.