Stay up-to-date on the latest promotions, events & deals with M Malls – A lifestyle app which rewards you with Loyalty Points as your spend. Redeem Deals, E-Vouchers and Carpark Credits to enhance your shopping experience at our Malls (AMK Hub, Jurong Point, Thomson Plaza)
• Discover the latest promotions, events, deals, vouchers & member perks
• One-stop wallet access to loyalty points, deals, vouchers and carpark credits
• Redeem deals, vouchers and carpark credits with points
• Purchase vouchers with credit/debit card
• Earn points and use vouchers instantly in-store
• Game chances to win exclusive prizes
• Check carpark lots availability of our malls
• Keep track of all your transactions within one screen
• Get notified on updates to your membership
Download M Malls to discover a whole new world of shopping experience curated specially for you.
We update the M Malls app as often as possible to make it faster and reliable for you. Here are the latest updates:
- Further upgrades to make your shopping experience better
Ratings and Reviews
Instead of the previous app’s method of scanning receipts, this new app did away with self scanning and has different methods for different shops. Too confusing and too troublesome!
For NTUC receipts, now one must go to the customer service in person, probably have to join some queue as well, in order for the receipts to be scanned by the customer service. This is totally not efficient at all. What are you thinking developer?!?!
Updated app is really bad
Bring back the old version that allow consumers to scan receipts. You should learn from VivoCity / CapitaStar they have very stable apps rarely are receipts rejected too.
Same feedback as the rest - you are creating more work for consumers, you customer service counters (e.g Fairprice), cashiers of establishments. QR may sound nice but your implementation of QR is ineffective. Good luck.
Troublesome and horrible
Create more works for the cashier and affects the customers are queueing behind. The app from the store side takes too long to read and the machine was not very sensitive. The cashier has to press forcefully for many times for the machine to recognize her touch. The experience was really horrible and troublesome!
- NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Limited
- 60.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Mercatus Co-operative Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.