Stay up-to-date on the latest promotions, events & deals with M Malls – A lifestyle app that rewards you with Loyalty Points as you spend. Redeem Deals, E-Vouchers and Carpark Credits to enhance your shopping experience at our Malls. (AMK Hub, Jurong Point, Swing By @ Thomson Plaza)
• Discover the latest promotions, events, deals, vouchers & member perks
• One wallet access to loyalty points, deals, vouchers, and carpark credits
• Redeem deals, vouchers and carpark credits with points or a combination of points + cash
• Purchase vouchers with credit/debit card
• Earn points and use vouchers instantly in-store
• Game chances to win exciting prizes
• Check our mall's carpark lot availability
• Keep track of all your transactions
• Get updates to your membership
• Enjoy accelerated M Points earnings if you are an NTUC member
• Download Whatsapp & Telegram stickers
• Participate in lucky draws
Download M Malls to discover a whole new world of shopping experience curated specially for you.
We update the M Malls app as often as possible to make it faster and reliable for you. Here are the latest updates:
- Further stability & performance improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To be better
Good that the apps is changed. But there is something lacking.
1. Why not be like Northpoint City Ntuc which they also have a machines at the customer service where they can scan? Customer dun have to go all the way from B2 to B1 juz to scan the receipt.
2. Isit possible to show our spendings and from which shop will be better?
The most important feature to upload receipts is not there. During the covid spreading ppl still have to queue juz to scan receipts and worst
Now due to the covid19 the customer service is closed and we still have to manually email you the data. That’s the most lousy mall app I’ve ever used.
The shop owners also have no knowledge of using your device to help us accumulate points. It took a Long time for them to activate the device but worse of all We wanted to accumulate points but they ended up redeem our points and says points update and tell us have to wait for 1 day to reflect in our account. We also blindlymade cash Payments by trusting the shop owner to wait for the points to get reflected in our account the next day. We have to spend time arguing to have them reinstated. I would give zero stars but this force me to give at least1 star.
This is by far the worst app I have ever used. I always thought that the developers would be improving the receipt scanning quality but now they have totally removed it. How troublesome! If I were to forget about the scanning of the receipt to redeem points, I would still need to get out of the house and make a trip to the mall again.
Also, the customer service is beyond terrible. They treat the customers as if they are not welcomed and are super unfriendly.
Really, these developers should learn from other mall apps such as CapitaStar, who mostly processes receipts and have HD quality in receipt scanning, and usually process the receipts in a day.
Recounting once when using the old app, the receipt quality that I scanned was bad and the customer service decided to push the blame to my phone camera quality. But that is not the case for the CapitaStar app, the receipt quality for CapitaStar is awesome and lit.
It’s time to change M malls. U have brought disappointment after disappointment. At this rate you’re about to lose all your customers. I would tell you, I would rather shop at capitaland malls with the same retailers. Wish I could give zero stars if possible.
- NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Limited
- 79.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Gambling and Contests
- © Mercatus Co-operative Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.