‘Qoo10 Live’ is an Interactive Live Shopping platform.
Users can communicate in real time and share various product information and shopping know-how.
Shopping aside, one can easily sell goods via the platform
1. Live Store: Get discount and shopping information at Live Store!
- Live Store is based on interest groups so you can share shopping information with participants of similar interests.
- Live Stores that are opened by sellers contain special discount products that are only available to participants of that Live Store, and LiveCast broadcasts in live.
2. Open Bazaar: An open bazaar which anyone can sell
- If you have a product recommendation or want to sell a product to participants, you may do so on Open Bazaar in Live Store.
- You can earn up to 2% commission if your product is sold through referral.
- In Open Bazaar, you may register your product as the creator of that Live Store.
- ‘Qoo10 Live’ is a FleaMarket where users and sellers can freely sell and buy.
- You may sell your products on the Flea Market through bargaining and auction.
- The FleaMarket has unexpected prices; try it free-of charge.
4. Qpay Easy Payment Service
- Making payments in an interactive shopping environment should not be complicated. ‘Qoo10 Live’ has Qpay, an easy payment method.
- Once the seller and buyer have settled on a price through live conversation, the amount just has to be entered and payment is done. Qpay makes it easy.
5. MameGo! Catch Mamemon
- You can also enjoy interesting games on ‘Qoo10 Live’. Capture Mamemon, a Mamego monster in the Mamego game, and earn shopping benefits.
- It is fun to capture the Brandmons that sellers have made.
- Captured Mamemons can be exchanged for Qpoints and discount coupons from Mamego Chance.
6. Gift & Sticker
- ‘Qoo10 Live’ also allows you to communicate with your friends by gifting a variety of items.
- You can gift discount coupons, e-ticket vouchers, and Mamemons that you have caught.
- Send attractive messages to your friends by attaching a variety of free stickers from the sticker shop.
7. More Services
- The most economical domestic and international telephone service.
- The Global SMS service allows you to send SMS text messages to mobile phones all over the world.
- Enjoy letters, currencies and group calls with friends in a much safer environment than other SNS.
- ‘Qoo10 Live’ members receive free text and calls.
- You can earn Q*coin by sharing items to other people, selling goods, applying events, or directly buying it with credit card. You can pay by Q*coin to buy items.
- Q*coin transaction is safely recorded at Ethereum blockchain.
1. The Live10 is updated as 'Qoo10 Live'.
Now, you can enjoy QuuBe's items and the following contents:
- My Orders, QAccount Page : QuuBe's Shopping log
- QB Lounge Menu : QuuBe's Roulette game
2. Messenger has been updated.
Enhanced UI and features make chatting much easier.
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible No-Think Through Update
Been using the apps for over 3 years. This version is the most horrible no-think
through apps. I simply cannot find most of my favourite live forums which in the previous version had it tough by accessing them in Browse History. In this no-think through latest version, the technical team behind it’s obviously loathe iPhone users like myself - Tick symbol with word Follow next to Live Forum pic has disappeared - no way to tap follow even though can find particular live forum in browse history now!
Every version update is in reality a horrible downgrade of the apps use which is terribly Non-user friendly to iphone users. It’s a question of time I’ll eventually exit this Live10 platform & migrate to other more user friendly / easy to access platforms for my online purchases.
Please do something about it
I've been using the app for a year already and ever since the black friday sale started yesterday, the app keep force closes when I just press on it. I'm not the only one with this problem as some people including my mum also has the same problem with the force closing. After I updated it is still the same. Please do something about it as we want to exchange for qpoints daily and catch mamemons too but now we can't :(
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We will always do our best to provide better service for our users.
Been using this for quite some time. So far ok. Since 24nov it started went crazy. After we start the app, the app launched for 2 seconds and off by itself. Deleted and install again. App can use if no login done. After I login with my details, same issue again.
Not only me, my friend face the same issue too. Reported to the Qoo10, asked me screen shot?
Tell me how? The screen shot when the app launched (that 2 seconds) or when it closed (then will be my photo wallpaper) 🙄
Can someone actually make more sense to fix the issue?
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback and kindly update our new version.
- Qoo10 Pte Ltd
- 161.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Copyright ©2018 Qoo10 PTE. LTD All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Callpoint S$ 5.98
- 500 Callpoint S$ 9.98
- 1000 Callpoint S$ 17.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.