Make a better Singapore by reporting the following municipal issues through imReporter:
* Transport Issues (e.g., MRT breakdown, traffic accidents)
* Public Cleanliness (e.g., littering, dustbin full)
* Facilities Misuse (e.g., vandalism, water wastage)
* Security Threats (e.g., suspicious theft, terrorism)
* Violence Issues (e.g., abusing children, fighting)
* Public Health Issues (e.g., noise, haze, dengue, dirty foods)
* Animal Issues (e.g., abandoning pets, mistreating animals)
* Others - you name it!
Top-rated reports will be selected to be published on imReporter official website (http://imreporter.sns-i2r.org/). Useful reports will also earn you credits and reputation in the app, which entitle you to enter the Hall of Fame - and it is shareable on Facebook! Once all the reports amass to a substantial level, we will also bring your contributions to government agencies and official media for better exposure and toward making a better Singapore.
Now let's get started - and be proud of becoming a good Reporter!
- Added more help information
- Now user can send multi-paragraphed feedback
- g-PS Team
- 53.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Generalized Participatory Sensing Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.