Inflect provides a solution for English language students encountering problems learning the correct pronunciation of the English language. Inflect utilizes the smartphone’s self-facing camera and allows the user to see themselves pronouncing words while watching pre-recorded instructor’s videos. Inflect places an instructor in the palm of every user.
SFF function - Self Facing Feature (SFF) allows students to self-analyze and check where physical adjustments need to be made in order to produce the correct pronunciation sound
Audio & Visual language representations - Simulates a classroom setting where a student can see and study close-up videos of how a native English speaker produces selected sounds
Reinforcement tools - Over 400 video examples of selected pronunciation issues for reference
Progress Tests - Highly interactive audio quiz section which allows students to track their language development
Learning Stimulus - Provides a highly interactive learning experience, conducive & effective for successfully learning English pronunciation
Our first update for Inflect is here and we've made some improvements we think you will like.
- We have added some more free sections for you to use!
- You no longer need to turn off mute to hear audio
- A small memory issue has been taken care of, so your experience should be even smoother
- Various improvements under the hood have made the app more efficient
- Some small changes to the UI have also been made
We hope you continue to enjoy using Inflect!
- Luis Garcia
- 27.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Luis Garcia and Sanjay Patel
- In-App Purchases
- English Letters, Comparisons & Quiz S$ 1.48
- English Letter Combinations S$ 1.48
- Complete English Package S$ 1.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.