Since 2013, iVisa helps worldwide travelers with Visa and Passport Applications through the best technology. Our team of consultants provides a fee-based service in addition to the official government charge to assist clients through any visa process.
iVisa is the one stop shop for visa requirements. Our technology allows you to check if you need a visa or not in seconds. The process is fully optimized so you can complete it from your phone in minutes. After we submit any application on your behalf, you receive an instant confirmation email and, if granted, your visa is delivered electronically to your smartphone. We provide assistance with the following visas:
- India Visa
- Australia ETA
- Kenya Visa
- Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Turkey Visa
- Cambodia Visa
- Sri Lanka Visa
- Bahrain Visa
- Canada Visa
- US Visa
- Vietnam Visa
All decisions for granting of visas remain with the governments subject to lodging a valid application using the forms available on government websites. iVisa is not affiliated with any government.
We have travel visas and passport information for over 200 Countries directly available in your iPhone or iPad. With our visa app you will be able to use your iPhone or iPad to:
- Find out if a travel visa is required to your next travel destination.
- Obtain any Electronic Travel Authorization or Visa Waiver Program.
- View the detailed visa requirements at any time for over 200 Countries
- Obtain updated information on visa requirements
- Get visa requirements and process India visas on the fly
- Chat with one of our visa specialists 24x7 to get special consulting.
iVisa can also assist with the following Passport Services for United States residents:
- Obtaining a new US passport
- Renewing an old US passport
- Replacing a lost US passport
- US passport Name Change
- Obtaining and/or renewing a second valid US passport
- Renewing a UK passport
- Enhanced User Experience
- New countries supported. You can now get visas for Malaysia and Vietnam.
- Updated specifications for Turkish visas.
- Updated specifications for India visas.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
easy to navigate and all, but i wish there was a function that lets you put in the country name/code so it’ll facilitate for faster check. i always have to scroll down a long way, and i always scroll pass the name 😭
Some ITRs are wrong
I was playing around with the app and a few things I noticed. I set the options under Use Our Visa Check Tool as follows:
Where am I from? Singapore
Where am i going? Singapore
The results said that a Visa was needed???
Where am I from? Malaysia
Where am I going? Israel
The result said that a Visa on arrival is obtainable. Malaysians aren’t allowed to enter Israel and vice versa.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.