Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables and shapes with just a few taps. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on iPad or use your finger. Bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Add live video to your slideshow and appear on your slides. Confidently present to your audience from anywhere, in person or virtually, and take turns controlling a presentation in multi-presenter slideshows.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch — even on a PC
• Share your presentation publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the presentation with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Create stunning presentations
• Choose from over 40 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start or create a quick draft by starting with a text outline
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Use the built-in camera to add live video to your slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app or any of over 700 editable shapes
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions and impressive text and object animations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes and timer all in one view
• Present on an external display or projector, or stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Use multi-presenter slideshows to let participants take turns controlling a shared presentation from their own device
• Highlight with Apple Pencil or your finger while presenting on iPad
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or iPod touch
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from a Mac or PC browser at iCloud.com
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, movies and image files
• Use AirDrop to send your presentation to anyone nearby
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
- Add subtle movement and visual interest to your presentation with dynamic backgrounds that move continuously as you transition from slide to slide
- Select from new animated themes featuring dynamic backgrounds
- Skip or unskip all slides in a collapsed group
Ratings and Reviews
My teaching partner
I’ve been using this app in my classes for the last 5 years and it’s helped me immensely with its practicality and ease of use. I wish there were more interesting backgrounds in presentation templates and yes, it would be good if the slides could be expanded when in projection mode. Otherwise, I’m totally happy with Keynote.
Please add Ripple and vibrating shots like videostar
So I have been using keynote for about a year now and I used it for my edits and was wondering, what about we add a ripple or shots like videostar, I couldn’t download videostar but I hope the creators of this app add the effects! Also, Cool app
This is a better app, compared to the trash pages and numbers. I can present it seamlessly with my Apple Watch or iphone at hand, and the slide moves forward and backward on my will. There are more good templates to use with. This app is comparable to Microsoft PowerPoint and way better than Google slides.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 519.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2022 Apple Inc.