Optimized for the iPhone 5!
Work and play in your own lil’ underground kingdom!
Dig deep dungeon dwellings beneath your fairy-tale castle and fill it with hardworking castle citizens. Gallant Knights, mischievous Goblins, gold-protecting Dragons, and of course, our resident beautiful Princess all depend on you to build them the perfect lil’ paradise!
***Lil’ Kingdom does not support iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 3rd Generation or earlier devices***
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why won't it work?!
I used to play this on my really old iPad a few years ago and then I got the iPhone 6s recently and I rediscovered this game and I downloaded it but when I open it, it's either the opening video gets to three seconds or I click the pause button that caused it to crash. Please game developers fix or update it so we can play it on the newer phones and iPads
SO CUTE AAAHH
The concept of this game is similar to tiny tower's, but instead of building up, you have to dig down. And as much as i friggin love tiny tower, i gotta say this game is so much cuter! There are also more things to do while waiting around. In addition to sending customers down the 'elevator', you can hear the citizen's thoughts (bitbook?) by pressing their speech bubble and complete quests for the princess, after which you will get a random reward . Btw anyone noticed that some sound effects sounds like those from godfinger? :D
The game is unable to work for me. When I open the app I am only able to view Glu's opening video for a few seconds and the app quits. I cannot play the game at all. I used to play this game and I really liked it, please fix the issue that is causing the game to quit, I am using iPhone 6s Plus, ios version 10.1.1, thanks!
- Glu Games Inc
- 78.8 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2012 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Small Gem Pack S$ 2.98
- Medium Gem Pack S$ 6.98
- 220,000 Gold Pack S$ 6.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.