A revolution of mobile games, Lineage 2: Revolution
First Expansion Pack on Mobile!
With the Expansion Pack, anyone can rise to the top!
Play for 30 minutes every day,
along with Idle Dungeon to strengthen up easier!
■ 10/29 New Server Open!
Jumping Boost for anyone starting from Lv. 320!
Level up to get 3 +30 Enhanced Grade UR weapons,
and become superior on the new server!
■ Antharas, the story's strongest boss, appears!
Fight Antharas in the new Expansion Pack!
■■■■■ Game Features ■■■■■
▶A Real World at your Fingertips◀
- The Largest Persistant Open World on Mobile
- Play in synchronous real-time with players from across the globe,
- Experience the realm of Lineage2 Revolution from anywhere, anytime.
▶The Groundbreaking Lineage Series: Better than Ever◀
- Lineage's high quality graphics and favorite landmarks are optimized for mobile
- Brought to life in breathtaking detail thanks to the Unreal 4 Engine.
▶Clans and Fierce Competition◀
- An Unmatched Game Community
- Take up arms with the best fighters in the world in massive PvP Clan battles,
- Using your special skills to master epic Castle Raids and reap benefits together!
■ Usage Details ■
- Minimum Specifications : iPhone 6S and upper
- Recommended Specification : iPhone 7 and upper
■ Permission Details ■
▶ Optional Permissions
- Microphone : Allows players to voice chat.
- Camera : Used for submitting queries to Customer Support.
※ Please note: not allowing permission will not restrict gameplay. ※
▶ How to Retract Permission
- Settings > Application Manager > Permissions
※ This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp?locale=en
- Dual Main Professions updated
- 2 Rare Elixirs updated
- Mount Exclusive Equipment UR updated
- In-game Content Improvements and Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been about a month after I quit the game. I should said I have been playing the game for around 5 months Maybe I should said the good things first. I should said this game have good graphics, another good thing is I can do my daily quest when I am free not really constraint u on it like u have to do by this timing if not u won’t be able to do it.
Bad thing on this game is game is draining too much battery. I need to charge my phone or tablet like at least 2-3 times a day if I let it on the whole day farming. If ur clan is weak good luck with having war with others. Ever after the new patch I find that u can’t solo anymore in dungeon if ur character is weak. Luckily I only spent like $10 on the game. Anyway this game if u want to be strong u really have to spend a lot of money. I am glad I have managed to quit and have more time with my family instead. Overall still not a bad game. Give it a 3 star because of its graphics.
Good game with small nitpick
Overall its a good game, not going to say how p2w because granted all this type game will be p2w, but i can say that you can play this game without spending a cent just dont expect to be in top 50 player or something like that.
- i pick best framerate and lower all option and i still cant get constant 60fps, and iam using iphone 7
- this game turn my phone into microwave only in 15 minutes playing, older device beware
- option to turn off chat bar and minimap pls, the game has auto play so unless you are in guild war, minimap and chat (now is just 24/7 spam) is useless and less cluttered too
Adapted games will never surpass the original
Take note that this is a korean mobile mmorpg that is translated to cater for the mass public. The game itself is fun, engaging not to mention time consuming. However, the management team here are less generous than those in the Korea server.
For example, Korea server has provided better hospitality by rewarding players frequently. Furthermore, based on speculations, the item drop rates, combine rates and enhance rates are also much better there than here.
Both servers are money driven but netmarble games has always prioritize profitability over customer’s satisfaction and loyalty. Although the game may be earning lots of revenue initially, the way it is handled does not allow for long term sustainability. The customer support is also not helpful in addressing players’ concerns. This explains why the game has been falling off the top charts while competitors are continuously innovating to retain their customer base.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netmarble Corporation
- 3.8 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Netmarble
- In-App Purchases
- Mini Blessed Scroll Bundle S$ 14.98
- Daily Diamond Bundle (28-Day) S$ 14.98
- 4,900 Diamonds S$ 148.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.