■■■■■ Game Features ■■■■■
▶A Real World at your Fingertips◀
- The Largest Persistant Open World on Mobile
- Play in synchronous real-time with players from across the globe,
- Experience the realm of Lineage2 Revolution from anywhere, anytime.
▶The Groundbreaking Lineage Series: Better than Ever◀
- Lineage's high quality graphics and favorite landmarks are optimized for mobile
- Brought to life in breathtaking detail thanks to the Unreal 4 Engine.
▶Clans and Fierce Competition◀
- An Unmatched Game Community
- Take up arms with the best fighters in the world in massive PvP Clan battles,
- Using your special skills to master epic Castle Raids and reap benefits together!
■ Usage Details ■
- Minimum Specifications : iPhone 6S and upper
- Recommended Specification : iPhone 7 and upper
■ Permission Details ■
▶ Optional Permissions
- Microphone : Allows players to voice chat.
- Camera : Used for submitting queries to Customer Support.
※ Please note: not allowing permission will not restrict gameplay. ※
▶ How to Retract Permission
- Settings > Application Manager > Permissions
※ This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp?locale=en
1. Battle Mastery System Added
2. Quest Awaken Added
3. Equipment Collection Expanded
4. Valentine Temporal Rift Updated
5. Custom Event Updated
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been about a month after I quit the game. I should said I have been playing the game for around 5 months Maybe I should said the good things first. I should said this game have good graphics, another good thing is I can do my daily quest when I am free not really constraint u on it like u have to do by this timing if not u won’t be able to do it.
Bad thing on this game is game is draining too much battery. I need to charge my phone or tablet like at least 2-3 times a day if I let it on the whole day farming. If ur clan is weak good luck with having war with others. Ever after the new patch I find that u can’t solo anymore in dungeon if ur character is weak. Luckily I only spent like $10 on the game. Anyway this game if u want to be strong u really have to spend a lot of money. I am glad I have managed to quit and have more time with my family instead. Overall still not a bad game. Give it a 3 star because of its graphics.
Adapted games will never surpass the original
Take note that this is a korean mobile mmorpg that is translated to cater for the mass public. The game itself is fun, engaging not to mention time consuming. However, the management team here are less generous than those in the Korea server.
For example, Korea server has provided better hospitality by rewarding players frequently. Furthermore, based on speculations, the item drop rates, combine rates and enhance rates are also much better there than here.
Both servers are money driven but netmarble games has always prioritize profitability over customer’s satisfaction and loyalty. Although the game may be earning lots of revenue initially, the way it is handled does not allow for long term sustainability. The customer support is also not helpful in addressing players’ concerns. This explains why the game has been falling off the top charts while competitors are continuously innovating to retain their customer base.
1) Customer Care isn't there at all. Sent in 3 reports to them, not a single reply to my email. (In 2months I've sent 3 reports) Now, the customer care website isn't working at all.
2) Overall, the game is good; but at the same time it's not worth investing money into it especially if you're aiming to be high CP. Especially on enhancing items, do not waste your money on the $148 Enhancement pack because 90% you'll fail. I do love the game, it's fun and mostly about grinding.
I'm giving the game a 2 star not because of the game itself, but the customer care & communication skills have to be improved big time pal. Just because you're getting rich from players money, doesn't mean you can shut down your customer care. 3 Reports and not a single reply? Come on, you can do better than that.
- Netmarble Corporation
- 3.7 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Netmarble
- In-App Purchases
- 1 time only! 90 Diamonds (+90 bonus) S$ 4.48
- 1 time only! 160 Diamonds (+160 bonus) S$ 6.98
- 1 time only! 340 Diamonds (+340 bonus) S$ 14.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.