Make every move more rewarding. The ManulifeMOVE app promotes a healthy lifestyle by enabling members to track their progress against set fitness goals. Earn more by signing up now!
Get your MOVE on with ManulifeMOVE-supported mobiles and fitness tracking devices.
Here are some key features.
View your daily step average and track your progress against your set goals.
Join challenges to earn more! Take on a range of challenges to earn badges and rewards.
Reach your activity goals and use your rewards. (For eligible policies)
Track your achievements!
For more information on ManulifeMOVE, visit:
- Hong Kong: https://www.manulifemove.hk
- Singapore: https://www.manulife.com.sg/move
- Vietnam: https://www.manulife.com.vn/vi/move.html
- Cambodia: https://www.manulife.com.kh/move
We connect to HealthKit for the following purpose.
If you choose “Allow” we use your steps and activity rings for ManulifeMOVE programs that reward you for improving your health. We use your calories, sleep and weight to display your overall health metrics. If you choose “Don’t Allow” you cannot participate in ManulifeMOVE.
- Brand-new contact point to make it easier for you to get Support
- Intuitive and attractive dashboard design that keeps you updated on exciting promos
- Refreshed Settings tab for a more seamless experience
- Enhanced to an informative and easier-to-navigate Rewards page
- Enabled survey prompts for you to be able to make your voice heard and give us feedback
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please include more devices to sync
It is so disappointing the number of compatible devices Move can sync with for Apple devices. For example I have a Mi Band tracker. The workaround is to sync the Mi Fit app to Apple Health and sync Manulife Move to Apple Health. I have set steps contributed by Mi Fit as the default data source in Apple Health. But Manulife Move will ONLY take the steps recorded by the phone in Apple Health and not the steps synced from the Mi Band tracker. Not everyone takes their phone jogging with them. This is silly.
Steps not syncing with Apple health.
Always show just a fraction of the steps in Apple health. Even when the sync is refreshed, new steps are not reflected.
Seriously a huge waste of time, this app.
Improved user interface
Easier to tell if I’m hitting the 10k steps now.
- Manulife (International) Limited
- 144.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 Manulife Financial Asia Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.