Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs: chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, content collaboration with the power of Microsoft 365 applications, and the ability to create and integrate apps and workflows that your business relies on.
You can now also use Microsoft Teams to manage your personal life - chat, make plans, share shopping lists, tasks and even your location, coordinate events with fellow club or family members and make decisions quickly. Teams provides a single hub to help you stay connected, get organized and bring balance to your entire life.
Easily move between your work and personal account to stay organized throughout the day. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or helping your kids with their homework, Teams can help you achieve more.
Connect & Communicate
• Chat 1-1, use group messages or dedicated channels to communicate with the entire team**
• HD audio and video calls for scheduled face-to-face meetings from almost anywhere**
• Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention**
• To-do lists, calendars, and cloud storage access right in group chats
• Personal chats, documents, & files can be securely accessed
Organize Your Whole Life
• File sharing & editing on the go makes managing your work projects a breeze**
• Intelligent search finds documents, spreadsheets, & photos in chats and team conversations **
• Custom notifications give you control to stay focus on what matters most**
• Work calendar & personal calendar both in one app
• Group dashboards to view important items, shared locations, & upcoming tasks within a group chat
Safety & Security
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**
• Location sharing to let colleagues, friends and family know where you are*
• Storage in the Safe where you and your group can store, access, and share important data like passwords, frequent flier miles or your hotel reward number
*Must be enabled and active
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription, or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at email@example.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am really excited with potential that Teams brings to corporate instant message needs.
However with current capabilities to synchronise messages I.e. posting messages to server and receiving messages from server >> Teams is simply very poor (applicable to Mobile)
There are many weird behaviour such as the ubiquitous search at top... restricted to messages and one is made to click contacts to search contacts (applicable to PC)
When switching between Teams and other applications running on PC it simply hangs and turns Non-responsive for many seconds >> the undermines whole point of instant messages
Still has some ways to go
There are a few fundamental problems with this app. Apart from its integration with o365 it’s basically still quite far away, but most of us have no choice but to continue using it anyway.
1) User Interface. There is no value for feed to be the entrance point of an app when I just want to reply to my message. As a chat app, you should be able to launch and immediately reply. Having two distinct groups of chat features in both the teams tab and chats tab is seriously confusing.
2) in the teams tab, the conversations look like newsfeed too. It’s not really a chat box. Many times we try to reply to a thread within a team convo and end up replying as a new post which makes the boxes look really awkward for a real conversation.
3) reactions - so far you only can like and can’t do anything else. Slack has this for all chat posts. This is a good to have but not a must have.
4) there are so many ways to edit a document within teams that is very confusing. In fact share point is better! You have to choose one. Google docs does this very well.
5) no proper Version control in teams wiki. Shouldn’t this be a standard since this is in share point?
I hope someone can help to float this feedback to a PM in Microsoft teams. In anyways feel free to reach out to me and I can give more feedback about this.
Missing ‘Chat’ from main page (gallery)
When MSTeams 1st start, Chat icon was obvious and convenient . It is no longer user- friendly with your new update. Even Background effect in drop down column is missing. By Clicking Chat icon, a page appeared right away on the right and conversation that were sent, were quickly read, answered and made known to all almost instantly. With yr new update, it missing and hidden somewhere which is hard to locate. MS Team is getting worse and worse and no longer user- friendly with new updates. How could I revert back to old versions which serve me well and meet my home-base teaching needs?
To improve, let us have the row of icons back for easy access by users.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 248.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.