The Singtel TV GO app is the perfect companion for your Singtel TV experience. Enjoy a rich second screen experience while watching Singtel TV, and you can bring that experience with you, wherever you GO!
Introducing Home View, a new way for customers to enjoy their Singtel TV content on their personal devices! Embedded within the new and improved Singtel TV GO app, Home View allows Singtel Fibre Broadband and Singtel TV customers to watch over 110 channels independently at the comfort of their own home.
Download the app to enjoy the following:
1. The ‘Watch TV’ function now has two capabilities - Home View, a brand-new way for you to watch your favourite programmes from over 110 channels at home.
2. Catch Live streaming of selected channels, including the exciting BPL, on your mobile device.
3. Browse the new “Sports” portal (previously “Football”) for the latest information, news, highlights and videos about BPL and UEFA Champions League!
4. Download “On Demand” programmes for selected channels and watch them at your convenience anytime, anywhere.
5. Check out “TV Guide” to find available programmes across our comprehensive list of Live channels.
6. Explore “What’s Hot” to discover the latest programmes, movies events and promotions happening on Singtel TV.
7. Schedule and record your favourite programs on the go through the Singtel TV GO app (Subscription to a Digital Video Recording set-top box is required)
8. Never miss your favourite shows with the “Set reminder” function.
9. Can’t find the remote control? Pair your mobile device to your set-top box to enable it as a remote control. (sync via same Wi-Fi network with your Singtel TV set-top box) and switch channels with ease.
10. Singtel TV GO is available on Apple TV.
Download the app now to find out more!
List of Supported iOS versions and models are as follow: http://www.singteltv.com.sg/_pdf/singteltvgo-devices.pdf
Improved video playback compatibility with iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
Can adjust stream quality on ipad but can't on iphone
App is slow to load. The stream quality can be adjusted using my ipad but could not on my iphone. Both is running IOS, so i can't see why it couldn't be implemented already. Hope to see an upgraded app soon and please improve, since we are paying for the service every month.
Football goals playback & no language change option for drama
Watching certain goals replay or yellow/red card reply on EPL using this app is sometime a waste of data. We are paying for the monthly service fee but yet the replay quality is bad at times; example, goals on 44 minute, but the replay showing other thing between 42~43 minutes (you had 1 job!) I’m thinking maybe the guy who is working on this, does not watch football at all.
As for the catchup on drama, certain drama have both Cantonese/Mandarin (example, Channel 573) but whenever you play it on the app, the drama will always be on Cantonese & there’s no option to switch to mandarin at all. If watching it on the set top box & the main language is always in mandarin, then why the catchup on the app will always ended up in Cantonese? This is horrible. Since Singtel is charging customers for the monthly subscription, then do your job properly.
Stop sending me push notifications on football matches, dudes!
First, you assume that I like football. I don’t even subscribe to these channels. Then, you assume I like it so much that I need 3-5 notifications a day on “PL results”. Hey, if I am a bona fide football fan, I can assure you that I do not need a TV app to tell me the results. Stick to important announcements and offers, and you are good. When subscribers start turning off notifications because you spam them too much, you are screwed.
- Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
- 102.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Singtel (CRN: 199201624D) All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.