MuslimSG is the perfect mobile app for the connected Muslim in Singapore! It has been designed to provide Muslims in Singapore with essential information - the Quran, prayer times notifications, qiblah, weekly Friday khutbahs - in an elegant, easy-to-use app.
MuslimSG provides you with:
- Prayer time schedule (data from Muis)
- Prayer time alerts and Qiblah compass (Singapore only)
- The complete Quran
- Nearest mosque locator/finder (Singapore only)
- Nearest halal-certified eating establishments locator/finder (data from Muis)
- Latest news and contextualised religious content
- Information on religious matters (fatwas and common religious queries)
- Weekly khutbahs in English and Malay
MuslimSG just works - no setup required. Push notification and location services is optional, but enabling them will greatly enhance your experience!
We update MuslimSG app regularly to improve user experiences.
In this update:
- Fixed a bug where Daily Duas are not displayed in full.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple Interface & Informative
I would recommend this app. The functions that should be praised should be the solat notifications, list of halal restaurants and locating nearby mosques.
It would be better if they add the expiry date of the halal-certified food places.
Alhamdulillah for this app, azans all on the dot and helpful with other infos. But the only problem is that I don’t get any notification sounds which I think will help if we are busy with our work. At least when I hear the sound I know that it’s time for prayers. Hopefully admin will look into it.
Really thankful that there is a helpful app for the muslims here in SG. Would like to suggest that the prayer timings to be available offline too. Will be really helpful at times where the network is not available/slow. Thank you once again to the app Developers for making this app
- Mosque Madrasah Wakaf Shared Services
- 110.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mosque Madrasah Wakaf Shared Services
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.