The new MyTransport.SG mobile app now offers you with more useful travelling information and new features to help you get around Singapore.
New features of MyTransport.SG:
• Personalisation - Quick access to your frequently used bus service and traffic information.
• My Notifications - Manage push notifications to receive MRT or Road alerts that interest you.
• Near You - View information on nearby bus services, MRT stations or traffic information in the vicinity.
• Multi-modal Journey Planner - Start planning your journey with different transport options based on your travel needs.
This application is a service of Singapore Government.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.
- Weather information and Pollutant Standards Index.
- COE information.
- Access to TransitLink SimplyGo.
- Access to OneMotoring Digital Services.
- General bug fixes and performance enhancement.
Ratings and Reviews
Traffic camera view is too small on phone.
Thought that there were some minor improvements but found that what I used to depend a lot upon, which is the traffic camera view has been shrunk to about 1/3 of screen size making it challenging to see properly. Don't know how to magnify it. Tried tapping all over the phone but don't seem to have that function! Old do something about it. Big Fail in Design Thinking!
Accuracy is low and totally not dependable if at bus intercharge
I have been using it since it started. I tends to compare it with the old version due to its lack of accuracy and change in the design (look) on favourite setting in the main screen.
I encountered many times that buses scheduled reflected actually differ from actual arrival time or worst bus didn’t turn up and the schedule just change a new time slot. I end up waiting from 5mins as scheduled and sudden changed in scheduled to 15mins later. End up I waited for 20mins if known I would have walked home instead of wasting 20mins at the bus stop.
Bus interchange are the worst, scheduled show end up the bus appeared earlier then scheduled. So extreme cases so I actually need to be at the berth 5-10mins before the scheduled time reflected by app as buses departed around 5-10 earlier than schedule. The time boards at bus berths are not dependable at all.
So end I always need to check back to street directory app for more accuracy.
Inaccurate bus timing
After trying out the beta version for a couple of months, I still prefer the old version.
As all the other reviewers had stated, the bus timing is very inaccurate which lead to many inconveniences.
We also have to swipe up to locate bus stops nearby. When I just want to search for a particular bus stop just so I can check what bus services are available there, direction from my current location there was displayed instead. Not to mention that sometimes swiping up ended up opening up my hp shortcut page instead... Sigh...
The map navigation for traffic camera is also very troublesome. Much prefer for the camera to be listed.
The old version is much much better. What this version is trying to do is to fix something that is working well in the old version and makes it not working. Pls fix the bus timing inaccuracy. Else y what use is an app to check bus timing when the timing is way off?
- Land Transport Authority Singapore
- 75.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Land Transport Authority of Singapore
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.