Enter an epic battle for conquest of the galaxy with players around the world! An action-packed, next generation online space strategy experience!
- BATTLE: Wage war with players worldwide for domination of the galaxy on an epic scale!
- ALLIANCE: Create a mighty alliance to fight for control of entire sectors of space in a revolutionary new alliance system!
- STRATEGY: Combine in alliance legions to form your attack strategy together then strike!
- FLEETS: Design fleets with specific weapons and armor to counter your opponent’s strengths!
- ADMIRALS: Recruit elite admirals to join your empire and lead your fleets to victory!
- BUILD: Create and customize your space station to gain the advantage!
- GRAPHICS: Strategy has never looked this good! Command space in spectacular HD!
- REAL-TIME: See player fleets moving around the galaxy in real time! Watch as battles develop and make the correct tactical calls to claim victory.
- MUSIC: High quality music and sound production.
- MORE: Always adding new features! This galaxy just gets better and better! Nova Empire’s story unfolds week by week, reshaping the galaxy before your eyes
Welcome to Nova Empire, a next generation strategy game. Get your fleets ready and fight for glory!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook to get news and updates:
-New Event: The Wrath of Einherjar
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple to play, grand strategy to master.
Nice graphics and quests to keep things fresh
Big Spenders get preferential treatment
Game started off pretty fun and addictive.
As the game progress to end game contents, eventually realize that developers will go to extreme measures to appease the uber big spenders (we’re talking about >5 digits);
Tweaking game mechanisms to whims of bigs spenders
Setting rematch games to appease big spenders who lost prior matches, so that big spenders can have their “revenge matches”
Unless you’re preparing to spend big time, don’t waste your time and money on this game as you’ll merely be a NPC for the big spenders to enjoy.
Game is also buggy and glitch prone. You spend money to buy in-game credits called GEC or in-game bundles. Encountered bug which GEC was deducted but did not received for in-game reward that came with purchase. Raised ticket with support who admitted it was a bug, apologized but flatly said there is nothing they can do about it. I know I am not the only one as numerous others had similar experience and posted in community.
Don’t be another victim for the developer
If you haven’t start the game, I suggest you not to. It’s a stupid game that can wipe your months of game play effort to dust. This happen to me, out of nowhere this Galaxy War start and if you are not online at that time to move your base to safety, your base will be pound by those rich paying player. What kind of game force everyone to go to war ? Probably it’s a way to thanks their rich paying player to feast on free load players.
You got me quit the game slightly earlier than expected with your nonsense war, new players beware
- Tilting Point LLC
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Chengdu Game Bear Technology, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Huge Pack S$ 68.98
- Bonus Pack S$ 6.98
- Large Pack S$ 28.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.