Welcome to a brand new OCBC Pay Anyone app experience! Pay seamlessly with QR code and PayNow via mobile number, or pay via email address! It's that simple!
Paying for your taxi rides, meals, shopping and sending money to friends was never this easy. Pay with glance, your fingerprint or Access Code & PIN - by simply scanning a QR code or selecting a contact on your phone. Forget the hassle of paying with cash, fishing for cards, remembering bank account details, or topping-up wallets.
• Pay for your taxi rides, meals and shopping - see a NETS QR, simply scan to pay! Available at participating NETS merchants such as retail outlets, ComfortDelGro taxis and food centers island-wide.
• Pay anyone - Splitting bills or just sending money is so easy! Just scan a PayNow QR code, or select a contact on your mobile. OCBC Pay Anyone™ supports PayNow, so scanning QR code or selecting a PayNow-registered mobile number sends money directly to the recipient's PayNow account.
• Request for money - no need for repeated reminders to collect money. Create your own personalised PayNow QR code and share it with your friends. It's also a great way to collect money without having to share your mobile number or account details!
• Keep track of your transactions - now you can view all your OCBC Pay Anyone transactions in the app.
OCBC Pay Anyone™ lets you pay or send money to anyone from your account securely, up to S$1,000 daily.
Compatible on iPhones with at least iOS 10 and above.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bring back the account balance function
I need the account balance function. I need to see how much money I have left and the previous update had that. It would be nice to also have an option to confirm or unconfirm a transaction before the money is sent just in case of my fat fingers. Other than that, the app has less bugs and less crashes which I appreciate
App slow and Amount Keyboard no point symbol
I can not understand why OCBC apps all input keyboard no point symbol “.”, only can key in number one by one to push the point to the correct location. I really can not understand this design. This is very easy to typo point to the wrong location. Please do consider this.
And one more. When I use Pay Now. It is just so slow. Open app slow, after pay wait for transfer success slow, that many people queue behind me. If use PayLa faster.
So far, the app has performed wonderfully. However, as brought up by other users, having a notification when I received money from others can be very beneficial to the user as this means that I would not need to login to my account just to check if my friends have already paid me back which proves to be quite a hassle.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
- 174.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © OCBC. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.