Make seamless payments, manage reward points and discover exclusive lifestyle deals – all on one mobile app!
• Access exclusive dining, shopping and entertainment deals, and indulge in wellness services at preferential rates.
• Use your STACK account to view, exchange and redeem reward points across multiple loyalty programmes. Pool your points to redeem bigger and better deals! Best of all: Signing up for a STACK account is free.
• Paying on the go has never been so simple. Simply scan a QR code to pay friends and merchants, or to withdraw cash from ATMs; split bills with just a few taps; and transfer up to S$5,000 daily using PayNow.
Compatible with iPhones running iOS 10 and above.
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
App slow and Amount Keyboard no point symbol
I can not understand why OCBC apps all input keyboard no point symbol “.”, only can key in number one by one to push the point to the correct location. I really can not understand this design. This is very easy to typo point to the wrong location. Please do consider this.
And one more. When I use Pay Now. It is just so slow. Open app slow, after pay wait for transfer success slow, that many people queue behind me. If use PayLa faster.
Stop showing the security/scam alert message every time I log in
Can you please stop showing the security/scam alert message screen every time i log in to OCBC Pay Anyone? I get that you just went through a big phishing attack and you are being extra cautious now, but it's excessive to show the message and ask me to agree every time i try to log in. It makes for a poor user experience. Please try to put yourself in the shoes of a user who is trying to use your PayAnyone app. It shows down how fast I can pay at a stall, which looks bad for me when there's a queue behind me. Further, if i use your app several times over the course of the day, i have to see and agree to the security message every single time, because the app logs me out if it's inactive for a short period of time. If you really have to show the message and get users to agree, can you at least have a timer so that users only need to see and agree to it once a day or once a week?
When this app first launched , using it was the best thing that had happened, as I no longer need ATM card and will be able to pay now with ease. Transacting was smooth. But at each upgrade , it just seems get worse. It often hangs, especially during payment and now even with paynow to another with strong WiFi. Please look at the quality of the app.
Why can’t the app prompts and route the user to have the app upgraded every time there is a new release?
The apps always hang, and after many unsuccessful tries, subsequently, I had to go manually check if there is a new version. It will save all the pain and frustrations , if it could have routed one to the App Store or play store to upgrade it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
- 118.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © OCBC. All Rights Reserved.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.