Capture your world in PANTONE Color, build and create palettes to test on 3D-rendered materials & designs, and share PANTONE Colors with your Creative Cloud® account, clients, and social networks.
Subscribers get access to all PANTONE Colors (more than 10,000 standardized hues across all libraries and disciplines), and receive a 1-week or 1-month free trial with a monthly or annual subscription.
All tools, features, and content are free with a selection of available PANTONE Colors. Those who previously purchased the myPANTONE app get full access without subscription.
TOOLS & FEATURES
- Harmonies (complementary, monochromatic, analogous, split complementary, triadic)
- Cross Reference visually across all Pantone color guides and color systems
- Build color palettes consisting of up to five colors by selecting from color guides
- Take a photo and use our color picker to build a custom palette
- Extract colors from images on your phone or Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts
- All palettes can be sent to Adobe® Creative Cloud®
- Apply colors against different designs including graphics, interiors, and typography.
- Visualize PANTONE Colors on pliable 3D papers and fabrics.
Studio features external sources of content to pull in the inspiring, colorful work of others. Users can scroll through artists’ designs and images organized by PANTONE Color and select their palettes for use.
Bring full color to Studio with one of these subscription options:
Monthly – $4.99/month with 1-week free trial
Annual – $29.99/year with 1-month free trial
myPANTONE Customers- Full access without subscription to colors and values previously available in myPANTONE
Questions? Contact us at Support@Pantone.com
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We fixed a bug that affected the palettes.
If you love Studio, check out the new Pantone Connect app, which includes many more great features and extends to web and Adobe extension apps.
Ratings and Reviews
not very accurate color
when i put in a photo from my gallery, the colours are not very accurate.
Paid for early subscription (already billed), but the app still doesn’t allow the full range of colour. Today when I tried the app is stuck at “hmm this is taking abit longer than expected” page. Using iPhone iPhone X software 13.3. Please check
Previous purchase restored!!
This app is cooler than the previous version. Awesome :D
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- X-Rite, Incorporated
- 110.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2017-2020 Pantone LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PANTONE Studio Subscription S$ 6.98
- PANTONE Studio Subscription S$ 40.98
- PANTONE Studio Upgrade Subscription S$ 44.98