Phix Customer is an on-demand, service provider business platform. The core ideology as a local app is to help the people of the Singapore community. Especially in times where the job market isn’t performing ideally, we hope to be a helping hand to those who need a source of earning or income.
Phix Customer allows our customers – you – to choose from over 300 services and service providers. There are 9 main service categories, and several sub-categories under each of them. Each of these sub-categories further boasts a list of services to offer to customers that they require or need.
*For usage in Singapore only
- Pest Control
- Bicycle Repairs
- TV Wall Mount
- Sporting Equipment
- Curtain Rods
- Smart Home System
- Web Conferencing
- Laptop and PC
- Martial Arts
- Personal Assistant
- Product Controller
- Marketing and Comms
- Public Relations
- Digital Marketing
- Business Admin
Now comes the booking part, and this is fast, easy, reliable and convenient.
How to use the app/Steps to make a booking:
1) Sign in by creating your brand new Phix Customer account or via Facebook.
2) Input your address in the address bar so we can help you look for the providers in your geo-location for a faster and better quality of service.
3) Tap the ‘+’ in the middle of the screen and choose from the 9 main categories.
4) Pick the sub-category that your service might be found under.
5) Select the service that you actually want.
6) Scroll through the list of providers and pick whomever you like!
Tip: You can look at their, reviews, ratings and the prices they charge for the service either on an hourly or unit basis.
7) Tap or swipe up to book the service and service provider, at the bottom of the screen.
8) Select a date and time slot convenient for you and choose payment method, either cash or card.
Note: You can input your card under ‘Payments’, which you can find by tapping on the three lines in the top left corner.
9) Input your unit number and any additional notes that you would like the let the provider about, regarding the job.
Tip: There is also an in-app call button available, so do make sure to call your provider if you have any questions or need to explain anything about the job!
10) When you tap ‘agree’ on the important notification, the booking request will be sent out to the provider.
11) Once the provider has accepted the job or booking request, the booking will be confirmed.
12) The app notifies you of when the provider is on the way and has reached the location.
Note: You can book a service to any location, be it your home, a friend’s home, or even your office!
13) The provider will swipe ‘job started’ on their Phix Provider app when the service starts and ‘job ended’ once it is done.
14) An invoice will pop up on the provider’s phone screen, after reviewing which, you sign at the bottom. Transaction completed!
15) Don’t forget to leave your reviews and ratings for your providers; their next jobs depend on it!
Simple and quick, right? If you have any questions for us, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One last thing from us! We’re a new app, so we’d truly appreciate your patience in case a bug pops up on the app. Rest assured that we’re constantly working to bring you the best quality of service, so we’re very prompt with our personal pest control servicing as well! :D
Hello! Hi! Over here!! Ahh never mind, you'll definitely see us saying hello when you go to the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
User is not active - Message
Hi, the account keeps saying, ‘User is not active’. How do I resolve this please?
Great service providers!
My aircon had a leakage problem recently and I was very glad I was able to find a technician on the app on such short notice. Mugil, the aircon technician I selected on the app, arrived promptly and took care of the problem instantly. He even offered a 3-month warranty should the problem recur. The entire booking process was easy and smooth-sailing. Thumbs up!
App was on news but...
So disappointing this app. I saw it on the news and immediately downloaded it to use for my aged mom. But unfortunately the app did not load: hangs when you click “type”, address not linked to Google maps, when you click “which”, it prompts you “something went wrong”. Disappointing and deleted.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your interesting in using our platform. We experienced an exceptionally high volume of traffic on the day you download the app. We hope that you could give it another go in the near future.
Should you need a service, you may use the manual booking on the top right corner of the app. If you have further issues regarding this, please email us at email@example.com
Thank you and warm regards,
Phix admin team
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.