*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Photography Week is digital magazine that’s exclusively designed from the ground up for iPad and iPhone users with a passion for photography.
Each issue of Photography Week is designed to help you become a better photographer and get the most out of your camera.
Innovative technique guides and instructional videos show you how to do more with your digital camera and Photoshop, while galleries of beautiful imagery will inspire you to try something new.
We also bring you the latest news, reviews and opinions from the photography world.
Photography Week is a genuinely social magazine and you’ll play a big role in helping us put it together. Whether you’re sending us photos, taking part in our regular photo challenges on Facebook or having your say on the issues that matter, your input is vital. Better still, social media functionality is built-in, enabling you to share content with your friends and family with a couple of taps.
Photography Week tells you exactly what you need to know every Thursday. It’s your weekly photo fix.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
General app improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone version please.
Ver 3.1.4 keeps crashing
I just updated to the latest version released on 26 Feb 2013, and it doesn't open at all and crashes every time. The previous version worked just fine. I can't read any of the issues that I've paid for. I'm using iPad 4th gen with iOS 6.1.2. Please fix this ASAP.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 30.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription S$ 5.98
- 1 Year Subscription S$ 38.98
- Issue 100 S$ 2.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.