• Live precipitation map: track rain and snow in real time.
• Worldwide coverage for: For 82 countries with 1079 radars.
• Set rain alerts to be notified informed when rain is on the way.
• Share radar animation to notify friends about upcoming rain.
• View data archive for the past 48 hours.
RainViewer displays rain and snow precipitation in real time on the map. View how rain moves and track storm direction, as well as intensity. Doppler-radar towers, close to your location, provide down-to-the-minute weather prediction for your exact location. Set alerts for rain, storms, or snowfall approaching you.
LIVE WEATHER MAP
RainViewer radar animation displays rain, snow, and mixed precipitation conditions in real time on a map. View storm pathways for your area: storm direction, radius, and intensity are highlighted in different colors for easy tracking.
Roll back time to view precipitation data for the previous 6 hours (or up to 24 hours in the Premium version). Explore rainfall and snowfall intensity, direction, and movement.
One of RainViewer’s unique advantages is that it features full coverage for 82 countries - the only app available with such extensive coverage on the market. Whether you are on a business trip, or on a holiday abroad - be prepared for rainy weather and wet conditions anywhere on the globe.
WEATHER RADAR MAP
RainViewer draws data from 1074 weather radars located across 82 countries, recurrently scanning the sky to detect the position, size, and movement of raindrops. In addition, it provides a single map of all 1074 radars and the ability to view radar details by tapping on a specific one.
SHARE RADAR ANIMATION
Notify friends, colleagues or team members about upcoming rain, snow or storm events by sharing radar animations in .gif or .mp4 format. Otherwise, simply post animations displaying storm movement on social networks (Facebook, Snapchat or Twitter) to keep your friends updated on the latest weather conditions.
RainViewer notifies you when rain or snow is on the way. With down-to-the-minute weather forecasting, the application gives you a heads-up. For example, "Rain starting in 37 minutes".
You can also set up rain alerts within a specific radius to notify you of inbound precipitation with a particular intensity.
• No ads. Enjoy an ads-free experience.
• Recurring map updates every 5-10 minutes for the previous 2 and 6 hours of animation, respectively.
• Data archive: single data radar for the previous 24 hours. Composite map for the previous 48 hours.
• Share radar animation for a time period.
See the full radar map: https://www.rainviewer.com
• Added ability to customize the intervals between frames in Single Radar mode.
• Added ability to change animation resolution size (native, full HD, social media, square).
• Fixed issue with radar animation video sharing on iOS 9.
Ratings and Reviews
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Oleksii Schastlyvyi
- 16.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Oleksii Schastlyvyi
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features S$ 4.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.