* Scan any document or book page to listen to - works with English, Spanish, French and Swedish Language documents
* Proofread your write-up, copy, article, blog post before submitting or publishing - its very easy to spot the tiniest of typos over audio
* Bookmark and store your articles and blog posts offline - Minus the ads and pop-ups
* Type or copy-paste text to convert to audio to proofread
* Listen to articles and blog posts in 23 languages
* 60+ supported voices in various languages
* Multiple voices available in most major languages for a more enjoyable listening experience
* Podcast mode to make listening more engaging
* Adjustable listening speed
* Convert to audio once and listen to your reads anywhere and at anytime
* Create a playlist
* A clean fullscreen reading experience - just start scrolling for a clean user interface
* Customize how text looks in your app by selecting a font scheme of your choice
* Adjust font sizes from the settings or simply use the pinch gesture in the reading view
* Adjust letter and word spacing to make it easier to read - great for users with reading and comprehension challenges
* Highlight nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs.
* 1 hour of trial listening included in the app
* Subscriptions and one-time packs designed to suit any listening habit
65+ voices in the following 23 languages:
English (US, British, Australian, Indian, Welsh)
Spanish (US, Mexico and Spain)
French (Canada and France)
What is it?
Convert text to speech with a simple user-friendly app.
Who is it for?
Are you a commuter, student, busy parent, someone who wants to rest their eyes, someone who wants to minimize screen time, someone visually challenged, someone who has trouble concentrating, a writer who wants to proofread before final submission?
1. You have a variety of subscription options available inside the app to suite any kind of need.
2. Subscriptions offer a specific # of hours of text-to-speech conversion. Every page of text of text is assumed to contain 250 words on average with 5 letters per word. Every page of text roughly converts to audio of 1.4 mins duration.
3. Subscription hours accumulate but have to be utilized within a year of purchase. Remaining subscription hours after a year from purchase date will lapse.
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
5. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hour prior to the end of the current period.
6. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
7. Your subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
8. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
An onboarding journey now guides new users to explore Readaway,
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Mihir Panchal
- 27.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mihir Panchal
- In-App Purchases
- Commuting catch up S$ 6.98
- Occasional catch up S$ 4.98
- Driving to work S$ 10.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.