"The RESUS App is developed for nursing students at the School of Health Sciences, Ngee Ann Polytechnic. It is the simple and fast way to help students to learn and test them on the correct CPR techniques and processes. Also, it is the good way to augment learning in emergency and critical care nursing.
RESUS App comprises of the following sub-modules:
• BCLS (4 modules)
1. One man adult CPR
2. Relief of adult foreign body airway obstruction (FBAO)
3. Infant one-rescuer CPR
4. Relief of infant foreign body airway obstruction (FBAO)
• BCLS + AED instructor course
RESUS App allows the users to simulate cardiac compression and ventilation. It incorporate a metronome to simulate cardiac compressions for deliverance of 100 beats per minutes.
A question bank with appropriate taxonomy levels is set up for students to perform self-assessment on the theoretical contents covered in the modules.
RESUS App depicts 5 real-life scenarios. It is a good tool to enable students practise life-saving decision-making skills while handling different case scenarios."
- Updated BCLS Content
- Updated BCLS Instructor Manual
- Updated Trial BCLS Questions
- Implemented Vulnerability Disclosure Programme (VDP)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- 56.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.