Infinite zoom, realistic battles, limitless possibilities. Strategy lives here!
Egypt awakens, chaos awaits.
▶Welcome a New Civilization to Rise of Kingdoms: Egypt! ◀
Egypt, one of the most powerful and stylish civilizations in the world’s history joins the fray in Rise of Kingdoms:
THE EGYPTIANS—Powerful, intelligent, strategic, and undoubtedly sophisticated, well known for their amazing craftsmanship ranging from the great pyramids and statues to innovative weapons and technology. How will you fare with so many new resources available to you?
How will you rule Egypt? Will you allow it to fall to the Romans or will you continue the great civilization’s reign until the end of times under Cleopatra’s dutiful leadership? This time, you decide Egypt's fate!
13 Unique Civilizations
Choose one of 13 historical civilizations and guide your empire from a lone clan into a great, unstoppable force! Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages — how you use them to your benefit is up to you!
Put your governing skills to the test with the Egyptian civilization; fight together with Cleopatra and her armies, Thutmose III, Imhotep, and other great commanders to conquer the sands and start your own centuries-spanning adventure!
Battles happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
Seamless World Map
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPCs. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
Exploration & Investigation
Your world is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within.
Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!
Unrestricted Troop Movements
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch an attack on an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass.
Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full alliance features allow players to help one another: live chat with built-in translation, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
Conquer the Kingdom
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
1. Our Halloween Events Series
The sweet smell of pumpkin and candy in the air signifies it's time for a visit to the mysterious "Halloween Park"! What wonderful tricks and/or treats are in store? We have prepared some great events for the occasion:
1) Esmeralda's Prayer: Spin the wheel to reveal your fortune!
2) Esmeralda's Treasures: Try your luck to win some of Esmeralda's riches.
3) Ceroli Assault: Assemble your allies and take on Ceroli's ultimate battle!
4) Race Against Time: Who can eliminate the most barbarians in a short period of time?
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule.
2. New Season of Conquest Story "King of the Nile" Pioneer Event Coming Soon
With the death of King Osiris, the Holy Scepter will soon fall into the hands of the mighty King Seth. But Horus, God of the Sky and son of Osiris, leads his brave warriors into battle to thwart Seth's designs. Reiterating his right to succession, Horus hopes to carry on the glorious rule of the Age of Osiris. Seth's followers stand in his way, vowing to defend Seth's claim to the throne. Who will become King of Ancient Egypt and take their place in history? Kingdoms participating in the Season of Conquest now have the opportunity to pioneer a whole new Story: "King of the Nile"! Governors will be Battle for your Camp's glory by the banks of the ancient Nile. Experience a new matchmaking system, Seasonal Strategies, and other new twists in King of the Nile!
1) New Camp mode: Governors battle to destroy enemy Holy Sites as one of two Camps: Camp Seth and Camp Horus. Which will emerge true King of the Nile?
2) Team Matchmaking: We've added new rules around "Free Team-ups" when signing up for the Matchmaking Phase - Kingdoms participating in the story can now be assigned into a specific Kingdom Class, allowing the formation of their own, unique team.
2) Seasonal Strategies: We've added a new Seasonal Strategies feature. Governors can choose to enhance one of three distinct categories of Strategies - boosting battlefield performance, map army strength, or support logistics.
4) New map: We've added a new Lost Kingdom map and terrain for governors' valiant new epics.
3. Formations Coming Soon!
1) Formations: 7 new Formations are included in this release. Governors can assign specific Formations to a Commander in combat, each conferring unique battle performance bonuses and added strategic depth.
* Download the latest version of RoK to enjoy Formations.
2) Armaments: We've also released 28 unique Armaments that can be equipped to various Formations. Each type is imbued with a set of randomized Attribute Buffs upon acquisition with a chance of an Inscription buff for Epic and Legendary Armaments - an even stronger boost. There are nearly 100 different types of Inscriptions available, each of which enliven combat or place more strategic options at your fingertips.
3) Recycling: Governors have the option of recycling excess Armaments at Courier Stations for Gold and Silver Coins, which can be used in turn to purchase Armament Chests and supplies containing Inscriptions.
4) Inscribing: Governors have the option of reinscribing new inscriptions onto Armaments to vary their Inscription buffs.
5) New building: We've added the State Forum. Unlock the State Forum to enable Formations. The State Forum is also where governors can go to Travel and accept Dispatch Quests. Simply complete the Quest alongside the desired Commander to gain more Armaments and great rewards.
*Mode only available to Kingdoms in Season 2 or later on a limited basis pending full release. The buffs within currently only apply to the map, Sunset Canyon, Lost Canyon, and Expeditions, and will gradually be applied to other events in forthcoming versions of the game.
4. Other Changes
Ratings and Reviews
Super good and underrated
The ads might not be very good, but the song is amazing, very booming. Actually talking about the ads, people are accusing you guys of making fake ads, but infinity kingdom also have these ads. Yet they seem to focus on rise of kingdoms even though it got copied by infinity kingdoms. Infinity kingdoms should be banned and be redone as people really got tricked and got it to a overall 4.8 stars total the time I am making this, while for now, the ratings for ROK is 4.2 stars, legit, why is the copied game better rated than the game that had been copied, they had even care about copyright even if it is just for the name. Like what happened a few years ago where the game changed from rise of civilisations to rise of kingdoms due to the copyright claim from civilisation go. Infinity Kingdom on the other hand, has a copyright name from ROK, copyright gameplay, and bad bugs, glitches and ignorance, arrogance and overload of in-app-purchases. But they don’t seem to care a thing about it and call this game “entertaining” No F2Ps seem to be allowed in infinity kingdoms but in ROK, it has a good mix of F2Ps and P2Ws. Therefore, all people calling ROK a scammer, should be calling infinity kingdom a WAY BIGGER SCAMMER.
Developer Response ,
Extremely unfair and out to scam your money
The game starts off promising and fun when you first start out in a new realm, and the playing field is levelled. All of this lasts for about a few days, before the ultra rich players spends thousands of dollars to get way ahead in the game, often times with million rating power, bullying the lower level users by attacking their cities and taking away their resources. So all your hard work building your city through hours of grinding, and helping your alliance, will certainly BE GONE AND WASTED, in a matter of a few days. Your kingdom will be constantly attacked by stronger players everyday as there is NO restrictions as to how powerful an opponent can wipe you out, and you will feel you have wasted your life playing this game. Do not be fooled by how awesome and fun this game is in the beginning, you will soon be burnt if you dont spend thousands of dollars on this game. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, take this time of lockdown to play a game that is more fair to regular players, or exercise app. Or whatever!
I would strongly suggest these devs to make these changes voiced out by so many reviewers, so to make this game more levelled and fair to everyone. Set restrictions to attack, have an auto peace shield to protect cities after they have been attacked, instead of asking people to buy it because it means they have to buy it EVERYDAY. This game is out to scam ur money if you fall too deep into the rabbit hole. Get out while u still can.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Limited S$ 1.48
- Daily Limited S$ 4.48
- Daily Limited S$ 2.98
- Daily Integration Package S$ 6.98
- Legendary Commander Training S$ 6.98
- 1050 Gem Pack S$ 6.98
- Festival Special Offer S$ 6.98
- Gem Monthly Subscription S$ 14.98
- 7-Day Material Supply S$ 6.98
- 2200 Gem Pack S$ 14.98