Infinite zoom, realistic battles, limitless possibilities. Strategy lives here!
11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. Commander Updates
1) To give all Governors more control over the order in which they level up their commanders’ skills, we have added a skill lock function. At the same time, within two days of the update, we will give all governors a limited number of “Skill Reset” items to ensure everyone can take advantage of this new function. We will be sending out a separate announcement with more specifics about this new function and these skill reset items. Keep an eye on your inbox!
2) We fixed an error for Frederick I’s passive skill “Invasion” at level 4. Once fixed, the description and effects will match. We will be sending out another announcement with more details in the near future.
2. Other Optimizations
1) We have received numerous complaints from Governors about problems such as lag when many troops are on the screen at the same time. As a result, we are adding a new graphics option to the settings menu that should generally improve your gaming experience when a larger number of players are fighting together.
2) We have added an explanation of the chance to forge special talent equipment to the forging system description. Governors should now be able to make better-informed decisions about how to invest their materials. Please note that we have only added a description, and have not made any changes to the chance.
3) Added more commander support skills to “Heroic Anthem” in Lost Kingdom: Season of Conquest.
4) You can now view camp information in the “Eve of the Crusade” event of Lost Kingdom: Season of Conquest.
5) You can now view information on Governors who are not part of your alliance by tapping their troops on the map.
6) A special notice has been added for when your troops are being attacked, but are not fighting back.
7) To allow Governors to enjoy a wide variety of city themes, active limited-time themes will not expire when a new theme is used, and can be used again during its duration.
8) Optimized the calculation method for “Imperium Kingdoms”. Troops in the Hall of Heroes will now be returned at the end of the Season of Conquest regardless of whether or not the Governor is online.
9) To ensure Governors’ basic gathering needs are met, we have added a siege unit zone in addition to the hospital, which will allow a number of siege units to be healed without impacting hospital capacity.
10) Added a new “star characters” feature to the character management screen. Governors can now more conveniently manage their multiple characters.
11) In order to make managing member applications easier, the alliance leader and officers can now go to Settings > Notifications > Approval Reports in their profile and set a minimum power level. When applicants meet the set requirements, they will receive a notification message.
12) Added a number of alliance symbols for Governors to choose from.
13) Optimized the kill records and ranking calculation methods to better take into account the tier of troops killed.
14) The “Deceptive Troops” item’s effect up until now has been too simple, and does not sufficiently confuse opponents. With this in mind, we have changed both the effect and description to add more uncertainty. We hope this item’s new design will provide more avenues for strategy going forward.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Developer Response ,
Extremely unfair and out to scam your money
The game starts off promising and fun when you first start out in a new realm, and the playing field is levelled. All of this lasts for about a few days, before the ultra rich players spends thousands of dollars to get way ahead in the game, often times with million rating power, bullying the lower level users by attacking their cities and taking away their resources. So all your hard work building your city through hours of grinding, and helping your alliance, will certainly BE GONE AND WASTED, in a matter of a few days. Your kingdom will be constantly attacked by stronger players everyday as there is NO restrictions as to how powerful an opponent can wipe you out, and you will feel you have wasted your life playing this game. Do not be fooled by how awesome and fun this game is in the beginning, you will soon be burnt if you dont spend thousands of dollars on this game. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, take this time of lockdown to play a game that is more fair to regular players, or exercise app. Or whatever!
I would strongly suggest these devs to make these changes voiced out by so many reviewers, so to make this game more levelled and fair to everyone. Set restrictions to attack, have an auto peace shield to protect cities after they have been attacked, instead of asking people to buy it because it means they have to buy it EVERYDAY. This game is out to scam ur money if you fall too deep into the rabbit hole. Get out while u still can.
hopefully a new suggestion
i really love this game. it’s rly fun and great, but i have a suggestion for the alliance system, nothing wrong with the current one but i would think this is an improvement to an already outstanding game. this is to add a sort of congress/senate where let’s say 10 people have power in the alliance(excluding the leader) these people will have the power to vote for a new leader, to vote for an attack or rally somewhere and other stuff that affect the whole alliance. this will also remove the ability for regular alliance members to rally against an enemy so that war won’t be started cause of one accident by a player. these people will also vote to accept, decline and kick fellow potential and current alliance members. sorry for the long review but i hope u guys can seriously consider this. i understand if it’s too big of a change to make to his game and the current alliance system is already great and perfectly fine on its own. Thank u so much for making it to the end of this😁
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 987 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Limited S$ 1.48
- Daily Limited S$ 4.48
- Daily Limited S$ 2.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.