1. Anniversary celebration events!
Over the past year, governors from across the world have grown and developed together, forging lasting friendships and powerful alliances. All of us on the RoK team would like to thank you for supporting the game and for being a part of this incredible adventure! We have prepared a series of special events to celebrate this momentous occasion.
- Your RoK Yearbook: A personalized present just for you! See what you’ve accomplished over the past year.
- Anniversary Celebration: A full week of incredible quests and unbelievable rewards!
- Sign-in Spoils: Log in for 8 days in a row to get great prizes and recruit the legendary commander Seondeok!
- Race Against Time: A new event where players will have to beat the clock to defeat barbarians and win rewards!
- Celebration Cake: Work with your fellow alliance members to decorate an anniversary cake and earn prizes!
- Pinnacle of Strength: Defeat governors from multiple kingdoms for a chance to to win a limited-edition anniversary city theme, portrait, and name plaque! - Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands: Earn rewards and compete with other governors throughout the kingdom in this fun jigsaw puzzle challenge!
2. VIP Expansion!
VIP 16 is finally here! This next VIP level will provide stronger buffs and will increase governors’ maximum action points limit. VIP 16 will also increase the rate of production of equipment materials and reduce the resource cost to heal wounded troops.
3. Equipment System Optimizations
We have received a lot of constructive feedback from governors since the equipment system came online. This update will include a number of optimizations that will make the equipment system easier to use and simpler to understand. Optimizations include:
- A notification will appear on the blacksmith’s forge button when new equipment can be forged.
- A notification will appear on the blacksmith’s combine button when new blueprint fragments are available to combine.
- A notification will appear on the commander button when new equipment is available.
- The attributes for Windswept Bracers and Windswept Boots were set incorrectly and have been reduced to be on par with other elite equipment.
4. Other Changes:
- The number of levels in the Karuak Ceremony have been reduced from 100 to 50. Overall individual rewards have not changed, but the number of action points required for summoning has been increased from 50 to 100.
- Immigration into the top 32 kingdoms (ranked by overall kingdom power) will now be open to all governors with individual power under 25 million.
- When an alliance’s territory has been broken up by another alliance, any territory no longer connected to an alliance flag or fortress will become ineffective.
- Points awarded for destroying marauder encampments have been reduced from 45,000 to 10,000.
- Charlemagne, Tomyris, Edward of Woodstock, and other commanders only available for use by governors in kingdoms which have been open more than 120 days will now be viewable in said kingdoms.
- Fixed the Osiris League lag issues.
- Barrage chat will now by synched between Osiris League streams and in-game viewers.
- Added a dynamic loading icon to Sunset Canyon, individual rank rewards have been expanded to include the top 100 governors, and detailed information on the top 10 governors will now be displayed in the daily rewards emails.
- Equipment buffs will now take effect in Sunset Canyon.
- Holy site guardians will now have a chance to drop blueprints.
- The General will no longer receive training speed buffs (this buff will now be enjoyed by the Duke.) Specific buff values have also been adjusted for the General, Justice, and Duke.
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
hopefully a new suggestion
i really love this game. it’s rly fun and great, but i have a suggestion for the alliance system, nothing wrong with the current one but i would think this is an improvement to an already outstanding game. this is to add a sort of congress/senate where let’s say 10 people have power in the alliance(excluding the leader) these people will have the power to vote for a new leader, to vote for an attack or rally somewhere and other stuff that affect the whole alliance. this will also remove the ability for regular alliance members to rally against an enemy so that war won’t be started cause of one accident by a player. these people will also vote to accept, decline and kick fellow potential and current alliance members. sorry for the long review but i hope u guys can seriously consider this. i understand if it’s too big of a change to make to his game and the current alliance system is already great and perfectly fine on its own. Thank u so much for making it to the end of this😁
Can’t run the game after the latest update
The content of the game and the plot are really good. The design of the level is also very careful But ah, I usually like to go to bt1967.ƈoM Quo oM to play the infinite version of V Yuanbao. Once I log in, I can have all the things directly. I can enjoy it without class. There are also hundreds of classic blockbusters with full V unlimited edition capacityFirstly, the game has no novelty at all. Secondly, the game can't be played without spending money. For novice and non-cost players, the feeling and experience is infinitely beaten. Thirdly, the game has been beaten without any compensation, hard-working soldiers, resources, and none. Well, somehow your system gives some resources and acceleration props to make up for it. Play the whole day's rise in force, and be beaten by others will be gone. That feeling, ha-ha. To sum up, don't play without money.
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 706.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2019
- In-App Purchases
- 120 Gem Pack S$ 1.48
- 250 Gem Pack S$ 2.98
- 650 Gem Pack S$ 6.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.