11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. DYNASTY WARRIORS 9 Crossover Event Coming Soon (Roughly 1 Week After This Update)
A legendary dancer, a god-like warrior, and a plot which plunged all of China into chaos! A limited-time DYNASTY WARRIORS 9 crossover event will begin soon! During this crossover, RoK governors will be able to recruit DYNASTY WARRIORS 9 characters Lu Bu and Diaochan!
1) Dance of Friendship: Complete quests to earn great rewards, including a chance to get the epic commander Diaochan for free!
2) The “Intriguing Dancer” and “Powerful Demon God” bundles are available for a limited time! Buy them to get the new commanders Diaochan and Lu Bu!
2. “Lost Kingdom” System Optimizations
1) Some “Lost Kingdom” rewards have been adjusted. In order to help governors craft better equipment, we have added more equipment-related rewards, and reduced the number of speedups, while preserving the overall value of each reward tier. At the same time, we have changed some of the “Crusader Achievements” progress requirements. These changes will take effect during the next “Lost Kingdom” season, and will not affect any seasons currently in progress.
2) We have discovered that in some older kingdoms, power increases come primarily from training troops, but that the growth potential for the power of each troop is actually quite hindered by troop capacity limits. With this in mind, we have optimized the “Lost Kingdom” matchmaking rules. Now governors with power higher than 150 million will be calculated as 150 million for matchmaking purposes. This change will also be applied to calculating power for Imperium Kingdoms.
3) Added “Bumper Harvest,” a limited-time “Lost Kingdom” super-value resource bundle.
3. “Lost Kingdom - Heroic Anthem” Season Optimizations
1) Optimized the models for Crystal Mines, Crystal Research Centers, and Bastions to make them more aesthetically pleasing.
2) Optimized the names of some Crystal Research Center technologies to make them easier to understand.
3) Optimized the Coalition Honor Points and Camp Honor Points icons to make them more aesthetically pleasing.
4) The name of “Crusader Fortresses” has been changed in some languages to maintain consistent logic.
5) Optimized the logic of support skills. Support skills will now work normally regardless of which commander/troop setup has them equipped, but commanders still cannot equip their own skills as support skills.
4. “Golden Kingdom” Event Optimizations
We discovered that the “Golden Kingdom” is too hard for some governors, and have made the following adjustments to address that:
1) Adjusted the event difficulty to be more reasonable. Guardians’ power will now scale with the length of a kingdom’s history.
2) Adjusted how Healer’s Hut healing works: Now the Healer’s Hut will restore a set amount for all troops.
3) Adjusted the prices of some relics to be more reasonable.
4) Optimized the screen for Reinforcement Camps. While summoning troops, you can now tap on a troop’s portrait to see a breakdown of its unit types.
5. Commander Skill Optimizations and Bug Fixes
6. Immigration System Optimizations
7. Other Optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Developer Response ,
Extremely unfair and out to scam your money
The game starts off promising and fun when you first start out in a new realm, and the playing field is levelled. All of this lasts for about a few days, before the ultra rich players spends thousands of dollars to get way ahead in the game, often times with million rating power, bullying the lower level users by attacking their cities and taking away their resources. So all your hard work building your city through hours of grinding, and helping your alliance, will certainly BE GONE AND WASTED, in a matter of a few days. Your kingdom will be constantly attacked by stronger players everyday as there is NO restrictions as to how powerful an opponent can wipe you out, and you will feel you have wasted your life playing this game. Do not be fooled by how awesome and fun this game is in the beginning, you will soon be burnt if you dont spend thousands of dollars on this game. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, take this time of lockdown to play a game that is more fair to regular players, or exercise app. Or whatever!
I would strongly suggest these devs to make these changes voiced out by so many reviewers, so to make this game more levelled and fair to everyone. Set restrictions to attack, have an auto peace shield to protect cities after they have been attacked, instead of asking people to buy it because it means they have to buy it EVERYDAY. This game is out to scam ur money if you fall too deep into the rabbit hole. Get out while u still can.
hopefully a new suggestion
i really love this game. it’s rly fun and great, but i have a suggestion for the alliance system, nothing wrong with the current one but i would think this is an improvement to an already outstanding game. this is to add a sort of congress/senate where let’s say 10 people have power in the alliance(excluding the leader) these people will have the power to vote for a new leader, to vote for an attack or rally somewhere and other stuff that affect the whole alliance. this will also remove the ability for regular alliance members to rally against an enemy so that war won’t be started cause of one accident by a player. these people will also vote to accept, decline and kick fellow potential and current alliance members. sorry for the long review but i hope u guys can seriously consider this. i understand if it’s too big of a change to make to his game and the current alliance system is already great and perfectly fine on its own. Thank u so much for making it to the end of this😁
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 865 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Limited S$ 1.48
- Daily Limited S$ 4.48
- Daily Limited S$ 2.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.