Infinite zoom, realistic battles, limitless possibilities. Strategy lives here!
Egypt awakens, chaos awaits.
▶Welcome a New Civilization to Rise of Kingdoms: Egypt! ◀
Egypt, one of the most powerful and stylish civilizations in the world’s history joins the fray in Rise of Kingdoms:
THE EGYPTIANS—Powerful, intelligent, strategic, and undoubtedly sophisticated, well known for their amazing craftsmanship ranging from the great pyramids and statues to innovative weapons and technology. How will you fare with so many new resources available to you?
How will you rule Egypt? Will you allow it to fall to the Romans or will you continue the great civilization’s reign until the end of times under Cleopatra’s dutiful leadership? This time, you decide Egypt's fate!
13 Unique Civilizations
Choose one of 13 historical civilizations and guide your empire from a lone clan into a great, unstoppable force! Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages — how you use them to your benefit is up to you!
Put your governing skills to the test with the Egyptian civilization; fight together with Cleopatra and her armies, Thutmose III, Imhotep, and other great commanders to conquer the sands and start your own centuries-spanning adventure!
Battles happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
Seamless World Map
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPCs. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
Exploration & Investigation
Your world is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within.
Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!
Unrestricted Troop Movements
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch an attack on an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass.
Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full alliance features allow players to help one another: live chat with built-in translation, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
Conquer the Kingdom
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
1. Isle of Marvels Event Series
Set sail under the sun by day and stars by night! The weather's fair, so let us depart on our new adventure as we carry the hopes and dreams of exploration with us!
1) The Wavebreakers: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
2) Hoist Your Mainsail: Collect points to earn rewards for you and your alliance members!
3) Night of the Voyager: Gather Fleet Supply Chests as a boon for your voyagers!
4) Treasure Island: Exchange for a wide variety of prizes, including a new city theme!
5) Protect the Supplies: Deliver the supplies safely to the village. Protect the property of your citizens!
6) Tempest Clash: command your vessel in combat against others to become lord of the high seas!
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule.
2. Improvements to Season of Conquest
1) Improvements to Crystal Technologies
- We've increased the number of crystals dropped by defeating Kahar the Hidden in all Season of Conquest stories.
*This change will take effect immediately after the update.
- The description for the Season of Conquest Crystal technology "Plunder" now reads as follows: "Increases Crystals earned from defeating barbarian patrols and Barbarian Forts in Lost Kingdom". (Formerly "Increases Crystals earned from defeating Kahar the Hidden").
- Crystal technology "First Aid" has been removed.
- New Crystal technologies:
Karaku's Gift: Increases the acquisition speed of Crystals during the Trial of Kau Karuak event.
Surprise Strike: Increases damage dealt to enemy garrisons/rallied armies by troops on the map during Lost Kingdom.
- The unlock order for Crystal technologies has been fine-tuned. Please take note of the change once it has come online.
* Except for the first change mentioned, the above changes to Crystal technologies will apply to Season of Conquest Stories that were registered after midnight UTC on July 25.
2) Heroic Anthem - Power Up Changes
- We've added a new Combat Tactics system offering a choice of five different Combat Tactics: Melee, Ranged, Guerrilla, Rally, and Garrison. You can only choose one set of Combat Tactics at a time, and they cannot be changed after your troop has left the city. Different Combat Tactics confer different buffs.
- We've added a new rally mode: Aggressive Rally. Troops departing from Aggressive Rallies will automatically attack any enemy troops that blockade their March Route, as their Blockade Mode is automatically set to Aggressive Mode by default.
3. Improvements to the Trial of Kau Karuak Event
1) We've added a limit to the maximum number of attacks possible against Trial targets for each level. One attack is spent every time you send a new troop to attack the target. Once you have used all your attacks, you cannot send any new troops to attack the target.
2) We've replaced some of the mid-level Karaku warriors.
3) We've added a new cumulative reward in the Trial of Kau Karuak event and modified the original challenge reward for completing the Trial. Apart from the current challenge reward, the event now offers a Crystal reward that Governors can accumulate over time. The higher the challenge level conquered, then the more Crystals earned per hour.
*These updates to the Trial of Kau Karuak will only take effect in Season of Conquest Stories that were registered after midnight UTC on July 25.
4. New Legendary Chests!
5. Other Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Super good and underrated
The ads might not be very good, but the song is amazing, very booming. Actually talking about the ads, people are accusing you guys of making fake ads, but infinity kingdom also have these ads. Yet they seem to focus on rise of kingdoms even though it got copied by infinity kingdoms. Infinity kingdoms should be banned and be redone as people really got tricked and got it to a overall 4.8 stars total the time I am making this, while for now, the ratings for ROK is 4.2 stars, legit, why is the copied game better rated than the game that had been copied, they had even care about copyright even if it is just for the name. Like what happened a few years ago where the game changed from rise of civilisations to rise of kingdoms due to the copyright claim from civilisation go. Infinity Kingdom on the other hand, has a copyright name from ROK, copyright gameplay, and bad bugs, glitches and ignorance, arrogance and overload of in-app-purchases. But they don’t seem to care a thing about it and call this game “entertaining” No F2Ps seem to be allowed in infinity kingdoms but in ROK, it has a good mix of F2Ps and P2Ws. Therefore, all people calling ROK a scammer, should be calling infinity kingdom a WAY BIGGER SCAMMER.
Developer Response ,
Extremely unfair and out to scam your money
The game starts off promising and fun when you first start out in a new realm, and the playing field is levelled. All of this lasts for about a few days, before the ultra rich players spends thousands of dollars to get way ahead in the game, often times with million rating power, bullying the lower level users by attacking their cities and taking away their resources. So all your hard work building your city through hours of grinding, and helping your alliance, will certainly BE GONE AND WASTED, in a matter of a few days. Your kingdom will be constantly attacked by stronger players everyday as there is NO restrictions as to how powerful an opponent can wipe you out, and you will feel you have wasted your life playing this game. Do not be fooled by how awesome and fun this game is in the beginning, you will soon be burnt if you dont spend thousands of dollars on this game. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, take this time of lockdown to play a game that is more fair to regular players, or exercise app. Or whatever!
I would strongly suggest these devs to make these changes voiced out by so many reviewers, so to make this game more levelled and fair to everyone. Set restrictions to attack, have an auto peace shield to protect cities after they have been attacked, instead of asking people to buy it because it means they have to buy it EVERYDAY. This game is out to scam ur money if you fall too deep into the rabbit hole. Get out while u still can.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Limited S$ 1.48
- Daily Limited S$ 4.48
- Daily Limited S$ 2.98
- Daily Integration Package S$ 6.98
- Legendary Commander Training S$ 6.98
- 1050 Gem Pack S$ 6.98
- 2200 Gem Pack S$ 14.98
- Gem Monthly Subscription S$ 14.98
- 4600 Gem Pack S$ 28.98
- 7-Day Material Supply S$ 6.98