Tiny Scanner++ - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
Other than minor bug fixes and improvements, we also:
- Introducing "Batch Processing". When scanning or importing a document with hundreds of pages (like a book), you are now able to efficiently apply identical filters or skip "Border Detection" to the entire document at a time.
- Adjusted the "Page Size" Setting. You can now rapidly change the exporting PDF document size by the "A4" (default) button on the right top side of the document edit page.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Best scanner I’ve used but had it’s problems
Scan quality is really good, deals with shadows really well. By far the scanner with the best image of quality.
However, the open in other apps feature causes the app to crash. Apps I have tried are like Pushbullet, Zapya and Edison Mail
One of the most used apps on my phone
I have been using this app consistently for the last 2 years- its one of the apps you can't do without. Its come in handy all those times the banks or government agencies need you to sign a document and scan it back and when I am constantly on the go, it sure makes things simple. Snap, save and upload to dropbox, google drive or into an email!
An absolute necessity
I’ve been using this app for a couple of years now. It’s brilliant. Before this app, I used to take a photo of document & consider that “scanned”. Results were not great-shadow, blur etc. And will be sending across 5photos of a 5-page document. With this app, document r actually scanned with the camera in my handphone into PDF & I can email etc etc it to addressee.
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 42.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro S$ 6.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.